Did this hurt him?

So today I was at a museum with my boyfriend and best friend on a field trip and I was swinging my arms and accidentally hit him in the dick (I think) and he kinda bent over in pain and I felt really bad and apologized. What should I do?

Updates:
And does it hurt more if he had a boner?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How hard did you hit him? If you got him on the balls and swung hard then it probably hurt a little. If he had a boner then I think you would feel it. That being said I think it would hurt less unless you got him head on. Either way it seems like it was funny and that he would probably not care. Being a guy, I can tell you that no matter how much he got hurt, he probably will laugh it off and not think anything bad about you.

1|0
    0|0
    • I didn't hit him hard and how would I tell if he had a boner? I think he might have but I'm not sure

Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• You should give him a bj, honestly I've had women do it to me in the past, it helps and it's a nice way of saying sorry and unexpected.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you hurt him. Sounds like a hit to the nuts if he doubled over in pain. Just apologize and do something nice for him to make up for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would most likely be his balls that would hurt. Being hit in the dick wouldn't be that painful to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • okay! You never do that to a guy you like or love. Never! Apologize that's the best you can do ! But that real huts.

1|0
    0|0
    • On a scale of 1-10 how much does it hurt?

• Show All
    • well painful but a different kind of pain. I mean a needle piercing my skin is more acceptable rather than that.

• Ok. Thanks!

• nothing you can do when hit in the dick it dosent really hurt tbh the pressure probably hurt his balls thats what kills all you really can do is apologize

0|0
    0|0
  • You hurt his balls and his manhood.

0|0
    0|0
  • How was it exactly? I mean the pain 😆

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• you can't do anything. he really got hurt very badly. it's same like giving birth to child

0|0
    0|0
  • its not like you're in pain for the rest of that day but the 20 minutes after it happens are awful

0|0
    0|0
  • damn!!! THat hurt!

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically hurt him yes, I'm sure he'll be okay in a few hours

0|0
    0|0
    • If yo hit him him in the right spot, maybe 7 or 8 out of 10

• Show All
    • Just the right way and angel

• angle lol

What Girls Said 6

• apologize and move on, it happens

1|0
    0|0
  • Your apology for your clumsiness should be enough. Can't see what else you should do.

1|0
    0|0
  • You did the right thing. I dont think it is that abs as you are making it seem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't do much other than say sorry.
    Doubt it hurts that much in the penis. Target the balls next time ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just when you see him say hey, sorry I was a bit clumsy... are you and your bits ok?

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks like it hurted

0|0
    0|0