Why is it so hard to move on?

I am so emotionally devastated. I've been with this girl for about 3 years. For about the last six months, we have been going through a rough patch. Up until recently, we made things a little better. That is until yesterday. She told me that she does not want to be with me anymore and that she lost all feelings. She said she still loves me but is not in love with me. This wasn't the first time I've heard this from her. I guess I'm having a hard time being in denial. Other times, I thought she might have been just upset because of the little arguments that we have had but this time, I think she means it. I don't know what is wrong with me. I guess she has been thinking about this lately that's why its so easy for her. Other times in the past, when we broke up, I tried so hard to move on but I couldn't. I went out, made new friends and stayed occupied. But she doesn't leave my mind. She text me last night asking if I will be OK. I did not reply to it. In my heart, I know I love her and I truly want to be with her. I don't know if it is another guy or what it might be. I honestly feel like it might be. I guess I am most to blame here because I revolved my world around her. I don't what to do, I'm hurting so much. I felt heart broken at what she said to me last night and she has given me so many chances. I'll admit that I was clingy and I'm sorry I did not put more effort in making myself a better person for her. I always realize things when it is too late.I try and try to be strong. But it's something about her that is holding me back. I don't think I can ever truly move on and I am not left asking myself why.. I've been with many girls in the past but she is truly different. I really felt she is my soul-mate. I just don't know if I can set her free as much as I'm trying so hard to do. I know it is selfish on me to try to hold on to someone who doesn't want to be with me. She even asked me, "Why do you want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you?" I don't know how to move on.. I just want to be happy again. I will always love her.

Thank you for all the encouraging answers.For a little update: I spent all day at the beach trying to recover and just clear my head. It helped a little being there and just relaxing. On the way home, I get a phone call from her. I couldn't resist..
and I picked up. She asked where I was, I said I was no where. Then she asks what I am doing, I said nothing. Then I quickly replied with I have to go now. I'm sure she can tell I was in the car driving. An hour later she called but I did not pick up..
She then texts me and asked what I was doing. I did not reply. Moments after she calls but I did not pick up. I text her back saying, "Hey, Don't worry. You will not see me around." The reason why I said this is because I felt that was the only reason..
why she called. It's been an hour and no reply. I feel as though she might be with another guy and that's why she wants to know where I am so bad. It's so we would not run into each other. Who knows.. I guess that can be another questions.
Hi everyone. Thanks for the support. It's what I need right now and I really appreciate it. So I have yet to hear from her, not I'm clearly getting the message that she is trying to see if she has control over me. I think she is also a little confused..
I know she also has a lot going on in her life. But I don't think its fair if she thinks she can take me for granted. I had trouble sleeping last night. Woke up maybe like 10 times. Mornings are worst for me.. I'm glad there's a place where I can vent.
Hey everyone. A little update. After replying this to her last night, ""Hey, Don't worry. You will not see me around." She finally responded this afternoon with, "Ok. I'm just going to say goodbye now." Now when I read this I was a little upset..
and I did not respond. I mean, why would she even text me that when everything happened that one night? I don't understand.. I feel like she is trying to see if I will fight for her to see if I still care... I do not know how to approach this. =/
I am 21 by the way. Not sure why it says 25-29.
thank you to everyone. I am feeling a lot stronger now. Yesterday she called me and I picked up. She asked what I was doing I said I was at home. She asked if I was going out. I said I was going to. Then it got quiet. I said I had to go. She said..
she said OK, bye.. It sounded like she was really sad and did not want to get off the phone.I text her after saying, "Hey. I know nothing I say is going to make you want to stay. So I think it's in our best interest if we cut all contact with each
other. I know this is what you wanted and I just want you to be happy, even though it might cost me my happiness. Please know that this isn't easy for me. Be happy, live life and be free. Take care.
She replied with, "Ok, you're stronger than me to say that. I'm sorry." Then I said, "I guess this is our closure. Good bye. I love you." And that was the end of it. It hurts like crazy even though it was through text. I love her and do want to be with..
with her but I know she needs time to figure out what she really wants. I still pray every night for our families. I also pray that she will realize how much I love her. I hope she loves me too. I guess only time will tell. It's torture. TY for listening
A little update. I hope you guys had a great holiday weekend. I was gone for the whole weekend. I was hoping that this would be a chance for me to be a stronger person and honestly I feel like it helped getting away. Although there were a few times..
when I could not stop thinking about her. I haven't heard from her for a couple days now. So I know this time it is serious. I stopped to think about and realize that maybe it's really time to let go. I know its going to be rough, wish me luck.
Hey guys. Facebook makes things worse when you have your ex still as a friend. I've been debating on whether or not I should block her. Would this be immature of me? Well upon being so tempted today for wanting to look at her page, I discovered she is..
going to watch a movie with her old guy friend from high school. I'm not sure whether to be jealous or upset. I guess I am a little bit of both at the moment. Either way, I'm slowly taking a step back when I really shouldn't be. It hurts thinking that..
maybe she is dating this guy. How can someone who says they love you, then leave you and be happy with someone else knowing that the one they love is miserable? =/

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Everything you describe here is the normal, difficult process of breaking up. It is way too early for you to worry about not being able to move on. There is no reason for you to be able to move on yet. Yes, you have had breakups with her before but they were all temporary and you somehow sensed that but now you see that this breakup is the real deal. Breaking up is a grieving process. You will go in and out of, as well as back and forth on, any number of stages, from denial, to anger, to acceptance, to grief. Everyone's grieving process is different, but in the end it is painful. It takes time for it to become more bearable. One day it actually becomes workable and then one day it just isn't an issue anymore. It took me a full year to get through all the effects that came from the breakup of my 3 year relationship. I felt he was the love of my life. Our relationship was so passionate and life-changing, but then he tired of the energy it took to be so passionate, he thought he would still get all of that from me without putting much in to it himself, and of course it fell apart. It was probably the hardest breakup I have ever had. But, I did get through it. Now, when I talk to him (very rarely) or think of him (just as rare), I have no feelings for him, neither love nor hate. I am just cool with knowing he was part of my past, but I do not want him in my future and I feel whole. It will happen for you too, but you have a ways to go.Best of luck!

What Girls Said 26

• Dude! I feel so bad for you, really do. You know what? If she left then she missed out. Erase her as a friend, whatever if she thinks it's immature. Who cares what anyone else thinks? You should breathe and then look what's best for you at this time. It sucks but life does go on and you have to go on with it.

• ok I'm going though exactly the same thing, but my boyfriend and I are both sick of the dramas, its not really one sided. althou it has been befor, if you want her back reply to her msgs very bluntly, but never msg her first, eg. if she says "will you b ok" just say "yes" that's it or is she "how are u" just say "goodu" it will send her crazy, never let her know she's hurting you, eventually she will call and wanna meet up..however I think you should move on, I know it seems like the hardest tjhing in the world to do, but its also the best thing to do, my first boyfriend I was with for 3 years, and I pushed him away for being to clingy after our break up always asking why he's doing this or if there's a chance etc. people break up for a reason, if you can get through this you wil be so much stronger by the end of it, and the next person you fall for will be better, trust me ur ex is prob werre your standards lie, u'll never go below that, my advise move on, hand out with the boys, make female friends, have rebounds if you need to (not too soon thou) as soon as she relises ur independent and ur doing fine without her she will relise she's made a mistake, I speak from experience :) good luck

• my first break up was bad. the guy didn't even care. well you just take time out for yourself. hang out with buddies, do what makes you happy, get a hobby or sport you like to do, distract the mind, go shopping if it helps, or just write a letter of what you wanted to say but don't send it. sort of just take a break and not think about the break up helps one get over it quicker. it takes time and a bit of effort.

• Sun is soothing for the soul. Be with friends laugh have fun an take each day at a time. If its meant to be she will come back but don't hold your breath an sulk over it. Sadly that quote is kinda right... "ts better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all" ... memories will get easier as time goes on. Goodluck. I am going thru the same scenario but he's to chicken to say! :\

• it might not seem like it but I'm sure she misses you just as much as you miss her..shes just going about it differently..the one who loves more is the one to always get hurt...i wouldn't block her but delete her looking at her updates and her page will jus hurt you make everything twice as hard...i'm 100% sure u'll hear from her again

• Wow. This is so similar to what I've gone through. Basically keep on doing what you've been doing! People will never really want something they can have easily. You were clingy, and it got to her. It irritated her, but she anticipated you falling apart in front of her. Now that you haven't, she's intrigued, but not convinced. Please don't break, she will just feel relieved that you need her and look for a challenge elsewhere. She's still young, (as you are), and basically needs to miss you. If you feel your resolve weakening just imagine that every desperate thing you do puts more distance between you. Hang in there!

• You never know, if she sounded sad on the phone before (to quote your earlier update) she might be going with him to try to forget about you, she might be going through a similar thing that you are.. But let me reinforce that, for all the torture she put you through emotionally, you deserve better than her. It's difficult to break up with someone when you become so attached and really love them, but you will feel better. Realize that you cannot validate yourself through a relationship, and try to lean on your friends, or us for support and let her alone.. *hugs* Best of luck, and feel better soon!

• It will help you move on, a lot of people do it. Once you get to a point where you have moved on you can request her back, as a friend. Nothing says you can't be friends after the intimate emotions have passed. No one knows what the future holds but this will be 1 big step to getting her out of your mind.again - Best wishes~bnwsmile

• Unfriend her. It serves no purpose to stay friends on Facebook in this type of situation. It's not immature to do so, it is just kinder for you to do so. And about the time you are over her you will realize there is no reason to have her as a friend and you won't put her back on Facebook.

• I understand how hurt you are but know this, that god knows what is best for us even if we don't. I was with a man for 4 years who was very clingy after a couple of years. He really didn't have a life or friends which I think is very important. There were problems that I tried very hard to get across to him and basically I wouldn't move in with him or marry him until they were resolved. Apparently, he didn't see them as problems. I broke up with him in October althought it was a hard decision because I did and still do love him. Shortly after, he went on the internet and met a woman from Albania, brought her over to stay with him for a couple of months. She went home, came back in March and he married her in April. So, I completely know how much it hurts, I spent many nights crying and wondering why didn't I mean more to him although he said many times I did. The funny part is I think he married her to avoid being alone as he stated to me in January when I spoke to him and asked if he loved her, It's a mutual thing. Not sure what that meant until he actually married as he stated he just might do in January. I think it's best for you to avoid all contact with your EX for now. If it was meant to be and she really loves you, let her make that move. But I will say, do not make her or anyone else you're whole life no matter how much you love them. That can be very suffocating to some. If she comes back, make her very important in your life but still have a life of your own. Hope all goes well with you and trust me the hurt does lessen over time.

• Thank you for your kind words.

• yeah, I love this website, great site to vent. and it seems a lot of people do reply back! well good luck with her!and maybe you will realize why she left you and think about also copletely letting her go and not holding on anymore... then maybe you can move on.. find someone new! good luck

• I love this website and I am thankful for it. Great community indeed. I just hope I can get through this in a healthy way. As for meeting someone new, I don't think that will happen for a while. I know it's going to be a while until I completely move on. And I want to make sure I move on before getting into a new relationship.

• thank you for sharing this from a guys propective I have been going though a situation somewhat like this

• I'm so sorry for your pain. But I think you handled and still handle the situation very, very well. Really mature and clear-headed. I broke up with my SO very recently and I have no idea how to move on, so I'm in a need of same advice as you. :) I wish you the best

• Aww thank you. I'm trying. I will keep you guys updated.

• I know how you feel. I went through something similar a year or two ago. I know how hard it feels sometimes. Sometimes you feel fine and you forget about them. The next you're crying profusely into your pillow a big wreck, but then one day you wake up and realize enough is enough! You put your big boy pants on and walk out that door and say, "I'm 21 and I'm going to go out and have me some fun!" I know it's easier said then done but I'm sure you can do it! =) You're 21 for crying out loud! Not 41! Go out and play the field don't settle down just yet! =) I know this is a cliche but if you truly love her than set her free. If it's love let it go and if it's meant to be it'll come back! =)

• No problem and just keep your chin up! =)

• Thank you for the add as a friend. I know I am still young and I'm still in the process of learning. What you are saying is how I'm feeling. One day I feel that I don't miss her. The next day, it is hitting me so hard.

• I think what you did was great, and guys need to learn from you. You seem like a great person and one day this hurt will be feeled and you will have someone in your life very special who will love you as much as you love them. Good Luck and God Bless!

• Thank you Annie for your kind words. I too hope that this pain will go away.

• I hope for your sake that she will completely change herself, and come back to you.. but please, please keep in mind while you are healing that even though you can't see them right now, that there are a lot of perfectly loving and sane girls who would be lucky to have someone with as much feeling as you have. I wish you the best of luck and I will pray for you that your relationship with her is sorted out for the best, and that you can feel as well as possible about it.

• Aww thank you. That is very sweet of you.

• I am very grateful you shared your story on here. I am going through the same situation right now. My boyfriend of almost 5 years broke up with me out of the blue about 3 months ago and then we have been off and on for the last 3 months. And he is extremely cruel when we are off and the complete opposite when we are on. But I think this is finally it. He started a new job as a car salesman and has made new friends. He has been going out to the bars. And he won't talk to me. He said he wants to have no contact until he is ready to talk. And then he says he will see how he is treated when he does talk. Like he is the one making all the decisions and judging me. He has hurt me over and over and over yet I am having an extremely hard time accepting this. I can't let go. I think partly because I believed we were soulmates and so did he. And he said things to me that were so loving and deep. I just can't believe he would turn around and act like a totally different person. Anyway, I think the general consensus agrees that in both your situation and mine, we should not have any contact at all. We have to let them go. I think once we finally see that they really mean it this time, we will be ready to accept it. And I don't believe that anyone handles this acceptance the same way. It is a grieving process, and when we are ready, we will be ready. We do this on our time. If the only way for us to work through and process our feelings is to call or txt even though we know we will be rejected, then obviously that is what we subconcsiously need in order to get to the point of acceptance. My ex boyfriends cruelty has completely shocked me. Its like he is having a mid-life crisis. But I did realize something today...I totally wouldn't fall in love with the person he has become. So this is probably for the best. My logic allows me to comprehend this, but my emotions are not quite there yet. I have gotten a lot of comfort from reading some of the responses to your question. I only wish so many would have responded to mine. Hang in there and remember this most of all...you are not alone in this. I am living proof of that. We are in this together.

• It's nice to know that I am not going through this alone. Thank you for being there.

• I completely agree with what Anon said, about her ego and keeping you on the hook. In my opinion, the way you should approach this I think should be entirely up to how you feel about her. If you want to put up with her acting this way, and try to straighten it out and you really want to pursue her then go for it. If you want to be done with her, then do not contact her anymore and let her last goodbye be THE last goodbye. I think you should be with someone more stable, she has proven to you that she will play with your emotions - whether intentionally or subconsciously, it's not fair to you at all and she is seriously not good enough for you, unless one of the conditions of getting back with her would be for her to get a full personality transplant.

• If you like feeling the way you do now, then keep talking to her and responding. If you hate this feeling, you need to stop responding to her, contacting her or having anything to do with her. You two are going through the back and forth of the breakup and she may be feeding her ego to keep you on the hook and play with your emotions. The sooner you get to the end of communication the sooner the healing will start for you.

• She might want to apologize too.. but if you feel more strongly about leaving her then you should stay away, because someone who is so unstable with their emotions doesn't deserve to be with a caring and loving, SANE person like yourself, so you were right to not pickup!

• You're welcome, and I hope you can feel better soon, I really sympathize with you. *hugs*

• Thank you. That really means a lot.

• She is messing with you. That is so not cool.

• Yeah. I really believe she is because after the text I responded to her, I did not hear anything from her after that.

• Don't let her toy with your emotions. I would tell her to move on and leave me be.~bnwsmile

• This is exactly what happened with my ex, yet I was in your exs place, and you are him. No matter how hard you want to contact her and say something to her, DO NOT SAY ANYTHING. Do not speak to her AT ALL! No late night phone calls upset, no texts like, "i thought of you when I saw this", NOTHING. You will only push her away. If things are meant to be they will be. You can't become obsessive and this upset over the break up. I understand you spent three years with her but you HAVE to stay strong and think positive for your own mental state. Sulking and thinking your never going to find another person is NOT going to help. The only way you will be happy again is if you ACCEPT this. You clearly were having a rough patch but you know what sometimes things like this need to happen in order for two people to realize what they had. This is why I stress to competlely disappear out of her life. Show her that you CAN live without her and that you WILL be okay. You can set her free, and you have to set her free, you have no choice. If someone does not want to be with you right now nothing is going to change their mind. Becoming clingy, obsessive, and questioning will make her realize she made the right decision. I broke up with my ex four years ago, and we only went out for three, and to this day he still is crazy about me. DO NOT BE THAT GUY PLEASE! You live once there are so many people in this world, you are still young, and you will meet other girls. Take a relationship break and be single for awhile...learn to be independent, the only person you will never lose in this life is yourself. Allowing yourself to become like this is making yourself become a shell of a person. You have to be strong, think positive, and stop obsessing about the what ifs.

• Well the thing is that, she didn't post this on her wall. someone asked her if she watched the movie yet. She replied no, and she's going to watch it with that person. I really appreciate your support.

• Curb after she's done filling this void...i'm sure she misses you because what she's doing right now by posting a status like that goes to prove it ! if she was that busy and involved in her life she wouldn't even bother trying to make you jealous. You are doing great with your no contact and you MUST continue to keep it that way. Bc she's hanging out with this old fling, feelings for you might come to her mind so that's why you shouldnt be surprised if you hear from her within the next few days.

• A few things: deleting her off ur Facebook would be good BUT it will also be noticeable..heres the thing she knows your looking at her Facebook just as she's looking at yours...there is no other reason why she would put that as her status unless she wants to make you JEALOUS, and look it got to you..plz don't get upset or think anything is g oing on btw them, this is a perfect cse of a REBOUND..actually you should feel bad for him because he's prob going to get attached and she's going to kick him to the

• Show Older
  • I know how hard it is trust me... However you can't force someone to be with you if they don't want to be, honestly why would you want to... All I can tell you is, take what you can out of the relationship, learn whatever you can from this and put it towards making you a better person, because we can always use self improvement. Trust me this too shall pass... Take care and keep your head up.

• You sound like a really nice guy, and I'm sorry that this happened to you. There is a small chance that since she did this in the past and came back again that she might be going through a rough patch and then come back again.. but don't get your hopes up, I really do feel sympathy for you in your situation. It would be difficult to let go of anything that you have held onto for three years, let alone someone who you love with all your heart. I'm younger than you and haven't had as much experience but I'm a very empathetic listener, so if you need a friendly stranger to talk to, then feel free to send me a message. *hugs*

• You can't make someone love you and only time will heal your pain. You're still young and you have the world at your finger tips. Moving on will be hard for both of you. It doesn't really matter if there is/was another guy. She has still LOST feelings for you. It's hard to move on because 3 years is a good chunk of your life, especially at your age. Time and only time will make your wounds more manageable. I wish you the best.~bnwsmile

What Guys Said 12

• I'm sorry for your ordeal. Just give it time. Surround yourself with friends and don't let yourself be alone.

• I've been over 30 days of no contact, I've been taking swimming classes and planning on taking scuba diving classes. She has text me over 10 times asking "how am I?" ans I have not replay, I keep my cellphone off most of the time, I've block her from my Facebook account. I've rented a lot of movies. I'm felling a lot better, I sometimes have residual thoughts about her, but noting I can't handle.Remember, Stop think about the past and analyzing her every move, just ignore her. The minds is like a movie theater " You choose what movie to play".I hope this help, If you have any question write me back I'll try to help, this is my second time going through a hard brake up.

• Unfortunately, the best healer out there is time.. When I try to look at this from both points of view, there is a lot of contrast between emotions.. on one end, you are overwhelmed with emotions that have devastated you.. Ever since my first big hearbreak, I have always believed that heartbreak is temporary insanity. That is, because you don't think like you usually do, you don't react as usual, and you do things that you might not normally do when you're happy.. everything has been altered basically.. and I don't blame you for doing everything that you're doing trying to get away. For starters, I would HIGHLY recommend you either block her or delete her from Facebook.. if you're still contemplative, and if it helps, message her telling her straight up "don't mind me taking you off my friends list, I'm just trying to clear my mind and this is necessary for me as part of the process".. because if you keep reading into her life, it will be like picking at a scab that's trying to heal.. On the other end, she's not being nearly as emotional as you.. it's possible it may hit her later on.. who knows how much time she needs to figure things out.. all she sees/notice is that you are in a lot of pain, and that you seem to be doing "nothing" all the time.. which might not make her think much of you at the moment.. Aside from that my suggestion is to keep trying to distract yourself as best as you can.. and really do your best to lift your spirit in order to "live" a little more.. set goals.. if she ever contacts you again and asks what your're doing say you're going for a jog, or researching a business opportunity, or having lunch w some friends.. not to say lie to her and say that, rather to actually do it, hehe. I've been through this kind of thing before.. maybe not to the same extent, but I do feel you on this.. good luck.. hope this helps..

• It's tough. Best thing to do is unfriend her on Facebook as opposed to blocking her. Always leave the window slightly cracked. You never know. Only option for you is to move on, try to find a way to have fun and not worry about running into her. Be strong and remember that this pain is temporary, no matter how much you love her.

• Remove her from your life, you will just get mad and jealous, I know three years is alot, but don't think about her, meet another girl but don't be to serious about it. Justvtry to have fun.

• All that pain you are feeling will disappear once you accept you two are over...

• women's emotions are fickle and flighty dude. one moment they love you, the next they're in bed with another man.. just move on and be happy with yourself, by yourself.

• Yeah it was really hard to prevent myself from looking at those social networks once I broke up. When I broke up with my ex I just deleted my account, because I didn't want to block her. I was still able to look at hers because it was public. I had to tell myself over and over again that I already made the decision to stop looking at her page. It was very hard EXTEMELY HARD! Like I was addicted! but I got through it and so can you. its going to take time. I mean its been close to 4 years and I still go look at it every once in awhile. But after 4 years I know everything is different. I'm a different person and so is she. Give yourself time. If you need to block her then do it. Down the road you can always explain that the break up was extremely difficult for you and it was the only choice you had at that moment in time. Stay strong. During this time you should focus on the bad moments in the relationship. Was she mean? Did she hurt you? Get yourself a notebook and start writing down your thoughts. Writing things down helped me sleep. It allowed me to get my thoughts out of my head and down on paper.People return to old friends when they break up because they are looking for a way to fill the void. You need to do the same. good luck.

• Thank you for that. I have been writing in a "journal". But I find that venting on here helps me more. Again I appreciate the support.

• Dude, it lasted for 3 years. The only reason you're so hung up on it is because you're used to being with her. It doesn't help that it diddn't end on your terms either. It ain't gonna help that you keep contacting her.Get wasted with some friends at least you'll feel good for a short time... :P"Dry your eyes mate, there's plenty more fish in the sea"

• Thank you.

• I've been through this. You really need to let this girl go. From what I have read you are on the right track. Distance yourself and try not to have any contact. The issue isn't you and its obviously her. You have your head on straight while she is acting irrational. I think she knows the relationship is over but she is also scared of letting go. She is afraid to be alone. If there is another guy then she is probably calling you when he isn't responding to her. This is her insecurity at work. The sooner you realize that this is her issue and not yours the sooner you will be able to move on. You should just start dating other people. Just put yourself out there even if it doesn't feel right. It's definitely smart to go.through your grieving process, but its a smart idea to force yourself through it. If you become lazy and just sit around going through the steps of grief will only take longer. Remember stop all contact with her and don't let her try to talk you back into a relationship at this time. I think you both definitely need your own space. Don't let insecurity be the reason you get back together because it won't last. You will be ok. I once dated a girl for 6 years and my life revolved around her. The same exact thing happened. I made it through it and I'm sure you can too.

• You definitely need to stop talking to her. If she texts you don't reply If she calls you don't answer. Stick to your guns and don't second guess yourself. You can't let any person have that type of control over you. And if for some reason she needs to talk, just listen and don't talk! Don't tell her how you are feeling because you don't need to tell her at this point. Its ok if you don't say anything now because you always have the future. Its up to you to regain control of the situati

• because your pituitary gland is producing chemicals that you body is physically dependent on. that's why people addicted to heroin have a hard time getting clean. their body is physically addicted to it.

• Meanie? guys don't speak emotionally about things that they aren't emotionally attatched to... girls do that, besides it's telling him that it isn't his fault he can't get over her.. tell me that's mean, perhaps you're the one being insensative by commenting that the real reason he's so down on this a harsh thing to say... yeah.... think about that one "kittycat"

• Im an honest person.

• That's very insensitive, when you are going through the process, the last thing you want to hear is something along the lines of "get over it, it's a chemical imbalance". meanie.

• dude comment on my post(so I get notified), I want to help you out, its just right now I'm at work and if I sign on later I may not be able to find the post...or message me...i went thru this for the past 6 months and still kind of am...id love to give you my advice on what I've been doing and how things are going currently...long story short - it gets better, you'll be OK, keep your head up...message me so I'm not SO limited to the number of charaters I use lolstay strong man..until I reply to you, keep ur head up and keep yourself busy, go to the gym my man - this will help INCREDIBLY!

• Message me...and I don't agree with why she wants to know where you are...i do not think for one second she called to see where you were because she was afraid to run into you...i think you're over analyzing the situation here, but message me id love to help..

• Thanks, I really appreciate it. Any advice would help out right now. Best regards.