Why do I always feel inadequate?

No matter what I do or what I try to do, I always feel inadequate. In school I always feel like I don't do well enough. I feel like I can never get a decent job. For relationships, I feel like a worthless piece of trash who could never get a girlfriend.

Why do I feel this way? What can I do about it? Does anyone else ever feel like this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• you may need counseling to figure this out. It can come from your family relationships, or early childhood experiences. You can change this, and the fact that you notice the problem is a great start. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Ok, sounds like your a tad pessimistic to me. Don't look on what you think your not good at, think about the things youve done that your proud of. I can't comment on what you feel inadequate about because I don't know you. Just focus on the things going right in your life and eventually things will fall into place. Chin up man.