Why does my ex boyfriend still text me regularly?

its been almost 1 1/2 year since he broke up with me because of some misunderstanding yet he still finds the time to text me like once in a week just saying random things like asking me how I was doing?why I haven't being in contact with him for a while I usually reply him back but when I'm busy I take like a week to get back to him what makes me so confuse is when we're talking he says things like going on holidays together and making plans to do certain things together in the future ,i think I still love him but he's showing no signs of making a commitment to me despite claiming that he still misses me at times I know its high time I get over him but every time I'm thinking am almost getting over him he turns up again and am back to that sh*tty place again.any advice?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• I would tell him the truth. That every time he pops up in your life you feel like crap. Tell him you've moved on and it's best if he does the same.

• Obviously you feel something for him so tell him how you feel. If he still playing around after that cut him off no contact move on

• I honestly wouldn't. Especially if he shows no signs of commitment and makes you feel like crap.