• Ask
  • myTake

Why are women so stupid?

An African immigrant has knowing infected over 16 women with HIV. He lived with a woman for 3 months then moved out. He considers her to be his gf.... Show More

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 2

• Men have stood by women for similarly stupid sh*t.

• While I agree, there are also plenty of men that kill for or over a woman. Its all about abuse of love, what I disagree with is when women are hypocritical of it. For example they will justify a woman dating someone in prison or someone that abuses them by saying that he is just misunderstood, however when a man rapes a woman who has being teasing him or comes to his hotel room at 2am in the morning suddenly its 100% the mans fault for not being in control of his sexual urge.I say both people have some responsibility or no does, you can't have it both ways, either emotions drive you to do things (which they do) or they don't, it seems like women get away with so much more, I just read an article of a woman who waited for her sister before stabbing her and all she got was manslaughter because she was getting hormonal treatment at the time, she was getting more testosterone, well what precedent does that set for men who are full of testosterone, should they get 5 years for murder too like this woman did?