I love her, but she makes me feel so unappreciated, how can I fix it?

So my gal and I first started dating march of last year, then she broke up with me because I said I thought about leaving her over a plane ticket issue, so she left me for my thought. Then we got back together and she left me right before thanksgiving via text msg. Yet again, I get back with her this past Feb and officially started dating 1 March. This is a long distance relationship and those on their own are no easy feat but I know I can do it, just a matter of both parties working with one another. I have probably been a little needy of her attention lately but perhaps it is because she makes me feel like I am the very bottom of her things to do list. I imagine her list goes something like this; take care of kid, look for jobs, get college stuff going, talk to friends and family, read books, read the Missed Connections section on Craigslist (because she thinks its funny, yeah right), watch TV shows and Movies, and then at the very bottom of this list is call boyfriend... maybe.... Show More