• Ask
  • myTake

Why do people ignore others?

Why do people ignore e-mails or phone calls so often? Let's say you're high up on the corporate scale, but you're the one to talk to for. whatever.... Show More

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• People ignore others because they don't want to mess with it simply because they are lazy or feel guilty in facing a problem. If people ignore you then they aren't worth your time ._.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm in the same boat and it really irritates me. I don't understand why people ignore me so often. It doesn't matter if I'm wanting to get to know a girl, trying to make a new friend, or even just e-mailing a supposed friend I just haven't talked to in a while. I keep the message short and sweet ... 1 to 3 sentences tops, with an open-ended question to hopefully stimulate some kind of conversation. And yet I am ignored so often I don't even *expect* responses most of the time. I don't get it. I'm not rude, people love being around me in public. I don't ask difficult questions. I don't use any cheesy pickup lines when trying to meet a girl. It doesn't make any sense.What really bugs me the most though is when I message someone on some kind of community website ... a person who clearly has stated in their profile, "please don't hesitate to message me about anything if you want to talk or know more," and yet the messages I send *are never even read*. Just doesn't make any sense. People are rude.

What They Said On Facebook