What does it means if a guy cancels a date at the last minute, not once, but twice?

So here's the thing me and this guy been going out every weekend and its been fun, this weekend we have plan dinner and it was my turn too cook. He... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you really like him, give him a chance. It sounds like it would be a work thing, but then I don't know if he normally works weekends or not so that's not really my call. My theory is why would he ask to reschedule so soon (next day) the first time if he wasn't interested in you?

I've had a guy cancel two dates in a row on me before, and it really got to me because you spend all this time getting ready only to find out it's for nothing. So when he called to cancel the second time I just said "that's fine, hope everything is ok. Let me know if you want to catch up when things aren't so busy". I left it at that, and assumed he really wasn't that interested.

A friend of mine worked in the same building so I asked her if she'd heard anything about him being really busy. Turns out his work contract was up for review and he had a whole lot of deadlines to meet to make sure they renewed it. He called a week later and asked me out, and this time he didn't cancel. My point is, sometimes life gets in the way of dates.

Hope it works out for you :)

• Thanks you!