Why are you guys scared to admit your true feelings to us women/girls?

Lol...why are you guys scared to admit your true feelings to us women/girls?what are some signs that a guy friend truly likes you more then a friend?what are some signs that a guy is falling for you and truly cares for you more then a friend?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Because if a girl doesn't feel the same way she'll reject you and fear of rejection runs rampant among both males and females.A guy will go out of his way to spend time with you and compliment or be nice to you. When a guy likes you its quite obvious and you'll see the signs.

What Guys Said 3

• Guys don't like rejection. Probably the majority of guys wouldn't put themselves up for rejection unless they knew there was a good chance of it not happening. How does this happen? He finds out that there's interest coming from you.

• I'm pretty sure no one likes rejection but someone needs to make the move otherwise.....

• I know a guy that is 14, I'm 13, he knows for a FACT that I like him, but he still shows off a lot, and finds himself more important than anything else and won't admit he likes me, he did, but not verbal, because he's to big headed...

• Most guys would rather not have to face the possibility of rejection if they don't have to. My friends tend to stare a lot and get nervous when the one they like talks to them. If they sound like they are more caring than before they might have deeper feelings for you.I know this from experience, so please do not make a big deal of it publicly, it is really awkward for the guy for a long time. My experience with that was not only a huge let down but my friends got on me about for a few months.

• They are evil and will use it against us to enslave and defeat us. He wants to have sex wtih you

• Smile.....that's not 100% true but we do that sometimes and I don't see it as being evil.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!