How can I stop liking my friend a lot?

we both play games board and video games watch movies, and hang out a lot. even wear the same brand of clothing most of the time.
have a lot of common interests. But I don't want to wreck the friendship. because I asked hyperthetically what they would say. and it was no.

85
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• I'd say you don't stop liking him and ask him out. Your feelings for him will surface eventually and then you have the awkward conversation ahead of you, if you share a lot in common and you're attaced to him ask him out. It's better for it to start as a friendship

• Friendship turn into love but after love there is no going back.

• Find someone else to gush over

• Tell him you like him. Quit trying to fight off your feelings for him.

• U can't just stop spending a bunch of time with him.

What Girls Said 8

• that's the best kind of relationship. building friendship before getting into a relationship with them but at the same time it's scary and not so good cause once you break up the friendship isn't the same. :(

• Stop hanging out w him if you want to stop liking him, if you dont want to wreck the friendship, keep it to yourself, and pretend you dont like him. You might just eventually not like him anymore.

• You can't 🙄

• Don't be too close

• Find someone else who's similar, maybe they have a friend for you

• Take the no as a no, and try to forget your friend as a romance option. Maybe they will change their opinion later, but do not rush into something you know they would not welcome.

• Are you saying you are sexually attracted to your friend?

• why do you want to stop?