Is he flirting or just being nice?

I work as a nurse in a hospital, there is a doctor there that I think is flirting with me. When he is on the floor he is always the first one to initiate any kind of contact, whether it is to say hello or ask me how I am doing, or just talking. The last time we talked he asked how I was, then... Show More

I seen this doctor, he sent me for tests. When the results came back he left a message on my cell phone saying things looked good and I could relax a bit and not worry and he would talk to me more about it when he seen me next.

Most Helpful Girl

• Interesting...there is definitely some interest here, he some how feels a bit connected to you, and I would say the sending of the patient thing is a bit of a flirt. You see he is professionally subtle, and sometimes this is done purposely just in case you aren't interested, and could be interpreted as just being polite, maybe it's to see your reaction. You need to do something to find out for sure, initiate conversation something, because so far he has you unsure, I guess because he is also. Keep me updated.