Do drunk hook ups mean anything?

OK so a few weeks ago I was on beach week following high school graduation...My house was kind of a random group of people but there was this guy and we were very flirty. Then we all got drunk one night and me and him were all over each other and we hooked up, just making out but we slept in the same bed and he held me most of the night. In the morning we both just pretended it didn't happen but he still teased me all the time. The night after we hooked up we all got drunk again and I told him I never hook up with guys I actually like, and I did say that to intentionally offend him just because I felt like I was so indispensable to him. He kept trying to find out who else I had hooked up with but I refused to tell him. Two nights after we hooked up we were drunk again and he was all over me but he kept also going on about how he was going to get laid that night... Obviously that didn't happen, he ended up being sick all night anyway from drinking too much. I realize that would make it sound like he just wanted sex but at the same time when we were both sober he always wanted to know who I was on the phone with and whenever I was on the phone he was always trying to get my attention in some way. He was always teasing me and flirting with me. He also kept trying to convince me he was a nice guy because one night I admitted that before beach week I thought he was kind of a tool...Since beach week we still talk a lot and he's always teasing me but I don't know if he's just kind of a ladies man or if he actually likes me...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Drunken hookups mean less than nothing. Don't get irritated at a guy you randomly hookup with because you feel unimportant to him. If you want to feel special, don't do drunken hookups. So, who knows, maybe he likes you but you have to cut the drunken flirting out and be brave enough to just be with him sober and getting to know him, and having him do the same with you. Relationships come from an emotional connection and if you keep doing this drunken flirting he just won't be able to take you seriously.

• Drunken hookups VERY rarely mean anything. Yea, there's always flirting...of course there is, obviously he's attracted to you because he made out with you. But that's pretty much all it is. If he really did like you, he would let you know and find a way to be with you. Most likely all you'll ever be to him is someone to make ot with when he's drunk...so if you're not okay with that your best bet is to stop before you get more emotionally involved.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm curious where it is that making out is called hooking up, I've never heard it called that before

• No idea, maybe that's what certain regions or high schools say?

• Yes, it means you are really STUPID!Here's what can happen with Drunk hookups!1. Unwanted pregnancy2. STD's including AIDS3. Injury or DEATH4. Getting a really bad reputation that prevents future positive relationships.I have seen every one of the above happen to women I know (knew)... emphasis on KNEW!It is a silly pointless game that hurts you... DON'T DO IT!There is a really old movie on DVD that EVERY woman should watch called "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" It stars Diane Keaton... Watch it, it will change your life... In a really good way!Joe

• the chances r, he'll leave u

What Girls Said 2

• do they teach common sense in high school sex ed classes anymore? anyways, it could lead to basically needing to get tested for STDs or worst, getting prego with some random guy at a party, a lot of gossip and a bad reputation like someone said.if he were serious, he wouldn't have had sex with you in the first place. he likes you but for the wrong reasons obviously because the first impression is he can have an easy *&^% with you.

• It means nothing and a word of advice, don't keep doing that.