• Ask
  • myTake

Do drunk hook ups mean anything?

OK so a few weeks ago I was on beach week following high school graduation...My house was kind of a random group of people but there was this guy and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Drunken hookups mean less than nothing. Don't get irritated at a guy you randomly hookup with because you feel unimportant to him. If you want to feel special, don't do drunken hookups. So, who knows, maybe he likes you but you have to cut the drunken flirting out and be brave enough to just be with him sober and getting to know him, and having him do the same with you. Relationships come from an emotional connection and if you keep doing this drunken flirting he just won't be able to take you seriously.

• Drunken hookups VERY rarely mean anything. Yea, there's always flirting...of course there is, obviously he's attracted to you because he made out with you. But that's pretty much all it is. If he really did like you, he would let you know and find a way to be with you. Most likely all you'll ever be to him is someone to make ot with when he's drunk...so if you're not okay with that your best bet is to stop before you get more emotionally involved.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm curious where it is that making out is called hooking up, I've never heard it called that before

• No idea, maybe that's what certain regions or high schools say?

• Yes, it means you are really STUPID!Here's what can happen with Drunk hookups!1. Unwanted pregnancy2. STD's including AIDS3. Injury or DEATH4. Getting a really bad reputation that prevents future positive relationships.I have seen every one of the above happen to women I know (knew)... emphasis on KNEW!It is a silly pointless game that hurts you... DON'T DO IT!There is a really old movie on DVD that EVERY woman should watch called "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" It stars Diane Keaton... Watch it, it will change your life... In a really good way!Joe

• the chances r, he'll leave u

What Girls Said 3

• do they teach common sense in high school sex ed classes anymore? anyways, it could lead to basically needing to get tested for STDs or worst, getting prego with some random guy at a party, a lot of gossip and a bad reputation like someone said.if he were serious, he wouldn't have had sex with you in the first place. he likes you but for the wrong reasons obviously because the first impression is he can have an easy *&^% with you.

• It means nothing and a word of advice, don't keep doing that.