Do drunk hook ups mean anything?

OK so a few weeks ago I was on beach week following high school graduation...My house was kind of a random group of people but there was this guy and we were very flirty. Then we all got drunk one night and me and him were all over each other and we hooked up, just making out but we slept in the... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Drunken hookups mean less than nothing. Don't get irritated at a guy you randomly hookup with because you feel unimportant to him. If you want to feel special, don't do drunken hookups.

So, who knows, maybe he likes you but you have to cut the drunken flirting out and be brave enough to just be with him sober and getting to know him, and having him do the same with you. Relationships come from an emotional connection and if you keep doing this drunken flirting he just won't be able to take you seriously.

• Drunken hookups VERY rarely mean anything. Yea, there's always flirting...of course there is, obviously he's attracted to you because he made out with you. But that's pretty much all it is. If he really did like you, he would let you know and find a way to be with you. Most likely all you'll ever be to him is someone to make ot with when he's if you're not okay with that your best bet is to stop before you get more emotionally involved.