• Ask
  • myTake

Why is she so quiet? Girl is totally confusing!

This girl I know she not shy at all and flirts with everyone and is wild but when I'm with her she goes totally quiet acts all shy puts on a soft... Show More

any more answers

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm...are you a more quiet person and are the other guys more loud and wild? If so she could just be adjusting her personality to make you more comfortable.

• Nope I'm pretty wild too and always joking and she is too but she goes all quiet when I'm near and its like the touch barrier is up too

• Well...then....hmm...If she seems bored or irritated then forget it, but if not then its probably just self conciousness like jenzie said.

• i think its because she actually cares what you think, if she's taking time to spend with you she prob likes you and doesn't want to scare you off. she is prob worried about what you think of her and is prob a bit self concious

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!