How can I hit him where it hurts??

Ok Here It Goes.I dated this guy for four years. We broke up two years ago. For a whole year and a half we didn't see each other. Just this march We started talking more. Like once a week and then we began having sex. It feel like he's stringing me along. He calls only for sex and gets upset when he finds out I'm dating again. He's dating himself and I just saw a couple pictures of him and his new girlfriend. He's playing both of us. Just 3 days ago he called that he wanted to have sex with me again. How do I get back at him? LIke make him feel used like he makes me feel? I feel bad for the girl because she has no clue and its not her fault he's a dog what do I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• How can you hit him where it hurts ? Easy stop having sex with him I'm no guy , but I'm almost certain that would hurt especially since it seems he has gotten accustomed to it. Problem is that when you stopped dating this guy you should have COMPLETELY left him in your past , but you didn't and we all make mistakes, but instead of repeating them over again just learn and let go. There's no telling if this guy will be ''hurt '' by you walking away because he seems to have other options , but you can still walk away with your self respect. Forget him there's no greater gift then DIGNITY don't let your PRIDE tell you otherwise.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 3

• erh stop having sex with him, ignore his calls and go out and find someone else instead, that will hurt him the most.

• Honestly I think you should cut your loses. There's really no way to hurt a piece of crap as low as him. He'll probably just turn it around on you and make you feel even worse. Or maybe you should just send her a message anonymously . tell her ans see what she does. I don't know that's just two things that I might end up doing. But really in the end I would most likely just forget it, move on with your life. He's really not worth any more trouble!

• Send an anonymous email to the girlfriend & tell her what's going on