Why do some white girls only date black guys?

The other day I tried to ask this girl out and she says I only date black guys. I'm not against interracial dating but dating only black guys? As I did some research I realized that this is starting to become common. So what is it that attracts white girls to black guys and not white guys? what are they better at?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm very attracted to black men, but I'd never say they're the only ethnicity I would date. Here are some of my reasons:

--They more commonly have a body type I'm attracted to. Well built with defined muscles all around. Not all girls like muscles, I really do. Also the dark features. I tend to go for tanner guys of any ethnicity.

--They tend to be straight to the point when it comes to attraction. If they think I'm hot, they'll come over, tell me and ask for my number. I'm a confident girl, so their confidence drives me wild.

--They tend to be very masculine and have a certain "swag" like MeuAmor said. It's a little indescribable.

Overall, while every guy is different and it's impossible to judge an entire group of people based on race, there are a few traits I've rarely seen in all of the black men I've dated. They were never insecure, desperate, afraid to talk to me or afraid to be a man. And they usually have a body type I find attractive. Like I said, it's impossible to judge an entire group based on race, but those are my findings. Now when I run into guys of any other race that demonstrate those qualities I find attractive, I'm all over them too!

• Cool

• Awesome answer.. what do you think of arabs lol?