Why is she running away?

I've been dating this girl for a month now. We seem to have a really strong connection. She's always complimenting me by saying how smart, funny, interesting, and good looking I am. I asked her formally to be my girlfriend and the response was basically "Are you joking? Why would you want to... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• She's a weird one.

My suspicion is that this girl thinks you're great but already has a boyfriend/husband on the side. I've had this EXACT same thing happen to me and I discovered she had someone else.

So she's really trying not to hurt you.

Hopefully you can learn from this? Don't spoil a good thing with "logic and structure" when it comes to the relationship. Let HER decide when she wants to commit and make the relationship "official."

Often when one person is pressuring the other to commit (within the first three months) it comes across as needy and desperate. So don't do this unless you're worried she's sleeping with other guys and you're no longer comfortable sharing your bed unless you both stop seeing other people.

Better luck with the next girl?

~ Robby

My blog ( link )