Why the hell are girls so completely insane?!?!

so I'm dating this girl and I live with her but her parents are in town helping her move to the new apt. so currently I'm at my buddies house crashing for 2 nights. this morning I get a text asking if she could stop by it was cool so she came over. as soon as she walked in she started to ask if the other roommate was here and blah blah so I went back to my computer. then next thing you know she is yelling at me literally 5 seconds later saying:"well hi to you to! No?!? fine by ass hole!"now she is saying she is gonna burn my bean to get me back for all the f***ed up sh*t I have done. but honestly I haven't done anything to her. I help her out around the house I work I'm not a freeloader or anything.what the f*** should I do these kind of things are so common I'm starting to make a list of when it happens

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 2

• If you live with her, why aren't you the one helping her move?

• She's probably just under a lot of stress, and the fact that you went back to your computer instead of talking to her just made her blow up :PI really hate it when I'm hanging out with someone and all they're doing is texting/speaking on the phone with someone else, or on the computer.I mean, I spend most of my time on my computer, but when I do hang with friends I expect them to want to talk to me or do something with me.

What Guys Said 1

• Chalk her up as psycho and stay the hell away from her. Most of the time, women do these "sh*t tests" to judge a result. If you're honestly busy, call the out on there sh*t in a mature way:"Look, treating me like a bitch isn't gonna get any results. I'm busy, the minute I am free I'll talk with you, but in the mean time you can work on that attitude. I'm not a human punching bag, nor do I deserve to be treated like one."Stand up for yourself and distance yourself from these lunatic.~ ArtistBBoy