I wish I could find someone that liked me back the same way I like them.

it has only happened once to me, where a girl was attracted to me in the same way I was to her. However it never worked out because she had kids, and I wasn't ready for that. Otherwise, every girl I have tried to pursue basically eventually stopped talking to me. I don't know if it is because I come on too strong? Maybe I come off as too clingy, I'm not sure.One girl whom I asked out told me that she was "kind of dating someone else" but still went out with me, then afterward never spoke to me againthis other more recent girl has been the girl of my dreams. Beautiful, similar interests to me, great sense of humor, quiet/shy type. I try to be nice and friendly and talk to her about our similar interests. Everything is going well and seemed like she enjoyed talking to me. As soon as I ask to exchange numbers, she agrees, but then in the following weeks she starts ignoring me. Short text responses, avoids responding to facebook comments, just seems much more distant.i don't know what to do, could it be my looks? am I not attractive enough?i don't know, sometimes I think that I will be alone forever. I wish I could find someone else like this current girl. I used to imagine being with a girl like this, and would pray to god to help me on the right path to find someone like this, and now she is basically right here and I can't do anything about it.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• i wonder the same thing every day... because I have had the same thing happen to me not once, not twice, but 7 times and it sucks even more every time... *sigh* so I know what your going through.. and all I can advise you to do is to keep on truckin! :]

What Guys Said 1

• It could be that you aren't attractive enough. So, you're going to need to learn ways to make these women feel insecure about themselves. However, let's say you don't like insulting people, you might need to lower your standards a little. Go for the girls that may not be the "most beautiful girl." You can pray all you want, but it's ultimately up to you to do something about your predicament.

• You want to make girls feel MORE insecure about themselves?!?!?! that's horrible advice!!

• Show Older
    • Sweetnothingsthats why his name is azzhole725and NO ONE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO DATE PICK UP ARTISTS

• That's what women claim, but most fall into the pick up artist's trap.