• Ask
  • myTake

I wish I could find someone that liked me back the same way I like them.

it has only happened once to me, where a girl was attracted to me in the same way I was to her. However it never worked out because she had kids,... Show More

What Girls Said 1

• i wonder the same thing every day... because I have had the same thing happen to me not once, not twice, but 7 times and it sucks even more every time... *sigh* so I know what your going through.. and all I can advise you to do is to keep on truckin! :]

What Guys Said 1

• It could be that you aren't attractive enough. So, you're going to need to learn ways to make these women feel insecure about themselves. However, let's say you don't like insulting people, you might need to lower your standards a little. Go for the girls that may not be the "most beautiful girl." You can pray all you want, but it's ultimately up to you to do something about your predicament.

• You want to make girls feel MORE insecure about themselves?!?!?! that's horrible advice!!

• Show Older
    • Sweetnothingsthats why his name is azzhole725and NO ONE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO DATE PICK UP ARTISTS

• That's what women claim, but most fall into the pick up artist's trap.