Is making a mixed CD for a guy weird/corny/lame?

Suggestions (:?

I'm thinking about doing it...but...aren't guys usually the ones who do this for girls :/?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It was different back when it was mix tapes because they took a lot of effort and patience to make. I think that when that effort went away with the "drag-and-drop" convenience of CDs, a lot of the sentiment went away with it. I won't say it won't be appreciated, just that the concept has lost a lot in the transition from mix tapes to mix CDs.

What Guys Said 6

• Its fine, just don't put music only you would like add music he would like...I recommend Marvin Gaye or Wannabe-Spice girls

• ...wanna-be spice girls x)? Eww...?

• It's cute and fun! I like it! Make me one.. For reals! :)

• Yes they are...in high school.

• wow that's epic I think that's so nice

• Agreed, guys for girls is the usual way, but I'd be chuffed to bits if a friend or girlfriend made me a playlist.

• Actually I think that would be a very nice gesture.

What Girls Said 3

• If you know their music taste then go for it. I think it's utterly adorable.

• No, just do what feels right - but it still very much reminds me of Stewie from Family Guy...making his mixed tapes =) lol

• In my day it was mixed tapes. lol

Both genders can make them for each other. Whether it will be appreciated though depends on the receiver- not the gender.