Does he think about me? Will he ever come back?

Me and my ex have been together for two years and some months. we were so in love that every little thing became an argument because we were scared to lose each other. I became a crappy girlfriend but he still loved me to death... until 3-4 months ago, he left me for another girl. he started treating me badly and called me names. he said she was so much better than me... I put on my poker face and pretended I didn't care... she has left him about a month ago and his life has gone downhill since we've broken up... thanks to his friends' bad behavior he is an immature kid again. I have been trying to move on because this pain is relentless but SOMETHING; fate, gut feeling, etc. is keeping me believing he still loves me and that he will eventually be back. There isn't one day that goes by that I don't think about him. All of my friends are getting tired of hearing about it but I don't care, they don't understand. I was in his position before... I wanted a break and he was so broken hearted! I feel like such an idiot that I made him feel this way. I need him to understand that I love him without him acting like he doesn't care about me. he has to still care, right? We were each other's first everything!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• I think... no I KNOW that there is a reason that you till feel this way about him. I know if you try hard to get him back you can. I'm in the same postition right now with one of my ex's. All my friends are so fed up with hearing about it that they get mad when I talk about him! But anyways girl to girl I know that you can get him back. He probably might act like he doesn't care at first, but once he thinks about it he'll realize what you have told him and want you back. You just gota tell him and give him time to think about what youve said.