Hot girls don't get approached as much as you'd think, true or false?

He told me that attractive /hot girls don't get approached as much as you'd think, and that most of the time they're single. he said its because... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Very true.

I'm not trying to sound conceited but I've had guys actually open up & tell me that they think that I'm "too good for them & would never give them a chance", this makes me so mad. I really don't even have a type & would never assume I'm better than someone else. Be confident in yourself, yeah looks do matter but then again personality wins in my book. A guy could be the most attractive guy I've ever seen but if his personality sucks then there's no point. I rather be with a semi-decent guy who has a great personality, then be with thee hottest guy ever with no personality.

Asker upvoted
    • First is that you in your pic?

and second, do you get approached often? or do most guys just look and stay away ?

• Show Older
    • YES. Def the best answer.

• I don't know what dudeman 's problem is, Nat. I know first hand that top-shelf women like you either don't get approached much at all, or mainly get approached by the dbag dudes (and the more genuine dude are afraid of you like you're a flesh eating zombie).

:-P