• Ask
  • myTake

Do I subconsciously flirt?

I'm super nice to people (by people I mean guys. I stay far away from girls. They start drama.). I'm always friendly and I love giving hugs!... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah, what you are doing is misconstrued as flirting, because it is flirting behavior - getting close to a guy, being huggy, over friendly...these are traits of someone who has interest is that person. BUT..to you it's just friendly behavior and you are probably the kind of girl who likes closeness, maybe subconsciously you find comfort in hugs and being close to man. You need to find a way of being friendly with out the hugs because if you get with a guy and he loves you, he might get angry/jealous start arguing with you, ignoring you and (god forbid) cheat on you. SO reel it in hugging with guys, hug girls instead! :-D

What Guys Said 3

• It depends, most guys will hit on anyone half decent looking regardless of their personality. Are the guys hitting on you someone you might actually see yourself with or are they all guys you would not think about dating at all?

• No I don't think so.. I know some guys and girls who come across as extremely flirty but really its just how they are. once I got to know them I saw when they were flirting with the opposite sex and you could tell. and there is nothing wrong with huggers. A hug is a kiss from the soul haha

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!