To guys, do you like it when girls approach you first?

Right, Guys, If a girl was to approach you for the first time, how would you react/feel? ..

Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• Ofcource we like but like women, we also have the feeling/thought of "this girl is hitting on me", "she's just looking for a free drink" and so on but my favorite is "i don't know what she wants yet", if I'm thinking that then I know she'll be at least somewhat interested in me as she started talking to me but why is she interested, did she notice I was having a good time, does she want to make friends, does she want sex, is she looking for a long term boyfriend? What does she want from me, who is she and why?

it gets guys to think about you already without doing anything and its good fun to think that way =)

• That's what I usually think when a girl out of nowhere for the first time talks to me. And if I find her attractive then I'll have her on my mind for the first few days. If things change then it'll either make me have her on my mind more or less.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 21

• I'd be really flattered since many people will think she's bizarre and she knows that. To step out of line like this is a sign of someone with a lot of confidence and her own mind. I"d clear some room in my calendar for her!

• it's always great to have a girl approach a guy, even if their married or involved... You just made someone feel attractive, never a bad thing. Hopefully they will tell you they're taken, but that's another story

guys like to feel attractive just as women do, we brag about that to our friends when it happens... Understand if someone is not receptive, maybe they are having a bad day, maybe something horrible has happened, maybe yes they are not attracted to you. Only a jerk that you don't need would treat the situation like a jerk, but most people will enjoy the experience... Do it

• I would already have loads of respect for her that she would not have otherwise gotten.

• Do it. I find it SO refreshing when a woman actually has the courage to approach a guy. Those women are one in a million. They are rare gems. You look at her and say "this ones a keeper."

Most women are cowards who will not risk rejection. Approaching a guy is very attractive.

• I'd be taken back a bit since society tells us that men should always make the first move, but it should be perfectly fine

More from Guys
16

What Girls Said 5

• From what I've heard from my guy friends, they seem to like it. Sure, there's always going to be some guys out there that think the guy should do the pursuing, but a lot of the time, guys think it's sexy and shows a sense of confidence when the girl approaches them first.

In fact, I pulled the first move on a guy last week... it would have worked out awesomely if it wasn't for the fact that I think he has a girlfriend. I drive a bmw, he also drives one, and while leaving school, we drive behind/beside each other occasionally and then one day, I was waiting in line to leave the school, he's leaving his spot which is near the area I was, and I let him pull up in front of me. I then had the brilliant idea that I was going to write my number on a piece of paper and hand it to him at a red light since we've caught each other at one before. Instead, he turns into the gas station, and I, with some hesitation, quickly pull up behind him and go into the parking spot next to him. I then proceed to give him my number and yell out "bimmer buddies!" :D. He said he'd definitely text me later, the look on his face showed satisfaction and some surprise, but one of my friends then tells me (about five days later) that he has a girlfriend.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, guys enjoy being approached just as much as girls, and as a girl, I can honestly say that it was very satisfying, despite the fact that I didn't come out a winner, ahaha. damn... and he was pretty hot too.

Long story short, I say go for it, try it at least once. Because since I did it, I already have more confidence in myself and I want to do it again, since I found out that it's really not that scary and that it could definitely come in handy in the near future. What if you come across a gorgeous guy who's pathetically shy? Since he won't pull the move, you have to.

• I , personally as a girl does not like the thought of approaching the guy first.

Call me old fashioned but I like being approached by a man first , It shows he's not afraid to get my attention and show he is interested. I'm a bit on the shy side so I like the man being my complete opposite sometimes !

• Cool. because your opinion reealllly mattered.

• Yes they like it however they think they already have you on there hands and they take it for granted so do it but be carrefull don't show too much interested and yeah some will think you are a hooker...

• No we don't think they are a hooker : / and if a girl didn't show interest in me than why is she there?

• Of course the girl is interested but I am just saying just don't seem to much interested as the girl did the first move wait to see if the guy does the second

• it would make life much easier for them

• I believe anyone of any gender loves it when a member of the oppossite sex approaches them first