Why does the girl I like ignore me?

There is this girl I like since last year but I still haven't got the guts ask her out because I'm just scared of rejection. Last year(junior year)... Show More

I overheard her saying to her friend that she has a crush on someother guy, but I'm not sure It was true or not. the guy she like(I think) already has a Girlfriend. The girl I like and him talk a lot and now I find it harder to talk to her..

Most Helpful Opinion

• My side of the story: I'm a girl and my crush is this guy I like since the beginning of the year. I have a REALLY REALLY STRONG crush on him, and my mind is always on him! I'm really shy around him, and I can never look directly in front of his face because it makes my heart melt to see him. so I always have a few conversations with him as a friend and act uninterested in him...well, maybe too uninterested. I don't know if he has a crush on me back or not, but if he does, he probably feels the same way you feel! so...if you were my crush, I would be super happy/glad that you would ask me out because I have no idea on how to act in front of my crush, and if he breaks the ice, I WOULD BE RELIEVED.

think of your girl crush as me, and think about the way I feel.

she probably feels the same way as me.

and MY crush would probably feel the same way as you, IF he has a crush on me.

ask her out, there's nothing wrong with asking!

even f you get rejected, it would be worth a shot than never finding out.

hope I helped you! and you helped me too :)

• But this girl I like ignores me and I'm always the one to start a conversation. And every time I try to talk to her, her friends are always there so I don't know what to do there..?

And you said you act uninterested in him, so how do you let him know that you like him or something?

• Show Older
    • Yes, tell your close friend who is a friend of yours about your feelings. That way, he/she can help you out; like how my friend is still helping me :)

And of course, talk to her more often! A casual smile/hi in the hallways when you see her would be nice.

Dont be shy! Get to know her more! :)

• *sorry I meant to say "tell your close friend who is a friend of HER about your feelings"!