If she likes me, why is she teasing me?

So I've been talking to this girl I like at work (She recently got dumped for another girl). We both recently found out that we like each other. The day she found out that I liked her, she was so ecstatic to see me, it was great! But when I ashed her to hang out with me, she said she was busy with other work-related matters. For some reason now (this past week), she doesn't always respond to my text messages. At work, it seems like that she doesn't talk to me as much, like it has gotten weird between us. This girl has yet to say no to me, and sometimes ignores my invites. Yesterday at work however, she started to tease me a little. It was in a way that she was busting my balls a little, I got sort of angry and frustrated at her. Is this just another way of her flirting with me? I'm so confused!

She just sounds sarcastic with me like when she pushes me away from something she says in a sarcastic way "Do you think I care?" sporting a grin.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• she's either playing hard to get or really confusing. haha. I think it has some part to do with the ex. maybe she's not quite ready to jump into another relationship. she's maybe busting your balls because she wants you to notice how she feels, sad, mad, or happy. just let her know your there for her and that you do like her. after all we are females, we play hard to get.

• Could it be this girl just wants to have fun with me?

What Girls Said 4

• . well. shez probably just flirting and bored with her life and just wants to mess with your head. if you really wanna know just ask her straight up and if its not. stop wasting your time

• she's just messin' with you lighten up!

• I agree with Nutz76. you shouls ignore her for a while and see what happens.

• This could be a way of flirtin I know as a girl I do like to tease guys see how strong they are and if they get irritated. Maybe she is not ready to start another relationship if she was dumped. If it really bothers you I'm sure you could ask her. I would w8 awhile tho don't want to seem like ur rushin into it.

What Guys Said 1

• It's classic push-pull. She's basically backing the train up the tracks so she can play hard to get. Typical chick head games if you will.

Just stop chasing and see if she comes around. If she doesn't get over herself and start initiating contact then she's saving you a lot of wasted time and effort as she's not worth being involved with. If she does come around, then you win because the games stop. Either way you win in the long run.