Why am I alone? And why is no one interested?

I have been told more than once that I have a great personality and that I am really beautiful, but still no one seems that interested in me. My... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Don't change a thing about yourself!

A person should never change themselves for another. If someone is going to be with you, they should do so because they like you for... well... you. If you're quiet around strangers, then that's a trait to be nurtured rather than stamped out.

And I am sure a lot of guys are interested in you, but are too afraid to ask you out.

Think about it. You're an exceptionally lovely person who has a very enjoyable personality and added with the fact that shyness/quietness adds a bit of cuteness and sweetness to the mix.

I'm sure any guy would be scared to ask you out. I'm sure most guys are afraid that you'll reject them or say you have a boyfriend!

And don't worry about being alone, I'm sure you have friends and family who support you or else who would have told you that you have 'a great personality' and is 'really beautiful?'

Keep being yourself and I'm sure you'll find guys looking your way more often with more confidence you garner within yourself.

Sorry, if I didn't give you real advice, but I do wish you luck!

• Wow thank you for this! I know that I should not want to change myself, but sometimes that seems like the only way. I doubt that a lot of gys are interested in me. I do not have many guy friend, because I do not trust guys as mch as I do girls. Every guy that I have been friends with ends up being the ones that tell me that I have a great personality and I am really beautiful. But the guys I am friends with I feel no physical attraction to and I guess that is why I can handle being friends.

• Hmm, by the sound of it. Maybe that's another reason why very few guys seem to show little interest.

It's possible that you give off an attitude that has guys believing you only see them as friends.

The better question to ask is, what type of guy are you looking for? And how would you go about getting him to notice you?