• Ask
  • myTake

Why didn't he tell me he was married or that he still loved his ex?

I found out that the guy I had been dating was married to obtain documents so he could enter and leave a country freely.However, it turned out it was a business marriage and he payed her to marry him. For some reason it never really worked out. His reason for not telling me is that he did not want to ruin things between us. Pathetic :/The last talk we had I told him it was over and then he texted me saying his previous girlfriend before me still loves him and he can't say he he's over her. That really freaked me out too. I never knew he still had feeling for her.I need serious advice this is such a twisted story I do not know what to do..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He's lied to you, whether he thought it would complicate things or not that wasn't a choice for him to make, he should have been straight with you and told you from the beginning and he should have left you to make up your own mind up about the situation...Now, I don't think it matters whether he is or isn't still in love with his ex, he lied to you, would you be able to trust him again? And without trust you can't have a proper relationship.Personally I think you should move on and find someone who is honest with you :)x

What Guys Said 4

• Just live laugh love and move on. Remember the good times good qualities he had and respect him for his strengths and never talk to him again. He has shown that he is deceitful and untrustworthy and every woman deserves better than that.

• Holy cow, this guy has more red flags attached than anyone short of Osama bin Laden. Swan, read what you wrote and pretend that you were someone else. Now, wouldn't you say that the woman writing this has to have her own issues if she contnues with a creep like that?

• Because he loves pussy.

• he used you as pass time

What Girls Said 6

• Boy's got wayyy too much baggage. The ex girlfriend thing was to make you jealous so you wouldn't leave. There would be no other reason to tell you that if you'd told him it was over. The guy sounds like a creep with issues, his true colors have shown, and he's got way too many queens in the castle. Move on.

• Do what you are doing, end it. You were ending it over the marriage, and now you have one more reason to end it.

• run away, fast. then talk to your friends about it while eating twizzlers. :)

• I love the eating twizzlers part! awesome

• oh my goodness! girl you need to open your eyes. this man isn't the right one for you. you found out two secrets about him you didn't know. think about it if you didn't know this what else is he hiding or keeping from you? trust me at this time you might think you really care about him but he will put you through a lot of sh*t and sooner or later you are going to realize how much he lies or is sneaky. why not save some pain and tell him he isn't the man for you!

• oh my girl you need to open your eyes. this man isn't the right one for you. you found out two secrets about him you didn't know. think about it if you didn't know this what else is he hiding or keeping from you? trust me at this time you might think you really care about him but he will put you through a lot of sh*t and sooner or later you are going to realize how much he lies or is sneaky. why not save some pain and tell him he isn't the man for you!

• find someone you sort of know already before you jump to conclusions that you like the guy. Make sure he isn't married, nor does he have a recent ex!