How to get him to chase me?

I know he likes me and he knows I like him but I want to have some fun with it :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• Ha, to tell you the truth guys absolutely hate chasing girls. How do I know that..because I have been told that years and years ago! they absolutely hate it..i would say do not do that..hell just leave.

• Tell him tag, you're it! Lol jk
    Try to seem uninterested, even if you are. That'll drive him crazy and make him go after you, but playing hard to get is not always good so you're gonna have to be careful on how you do it.

• Selected as most helpful

A girl and I arew doing it rite now and it drives me absolutley insane. If I dint feel like she was worth it I would have just let her go weeks a go. Personally if you are so sure you like each other why not cowirce him to ask you out instead? I rather be spending time with her now than chasing her.

• this whole chasing things must be fun for girls, yet I fail to see how it helped ANY relationship.

all it does is ruins things and gives the guy the idea you don't like him or don't care about a relationship with him

• steal his wallet.