How do you keep him from getting bored?

How do you keep your boyfriend from getting bored in a relationship? Is spending time away good? Not answer all phone calls? I just wonder what is it... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• This sounds like a loaded question. Spending time away is good if you're getting sick of each other. But if you're getting sick of each other your relationship may not last anyway. To me spending time away means doing things for yourself like visiting family or friends, sports or because work requires it. But if you're strictly doing it to be away from him then there is a problem with your relationship.

You should absolutely answer his calls.

You have to know there may be nothing you can do to keep him interested if his eyes are lurking. But for someone who wants to maintain a relationship you have to try and keep things spiced up like Borat mentioned earlier. Whatever you did at the beginning if possible. Guys are simple, at least once we gain some sort of maturity. If you have a physical relationship then keep it frequent, and keep it exciting. Continue to date as if you just met(much easier said than done). Go to the movies, dinner, amusement parks, or whatever it is you all like to do to get out. Make him feel special. Compliment him, pamper him, and most importantly let him be a Man by doing the same for you. Also let him have his time with the fellas and don't nag him.

Asker upvoted
    • Thank you so much, I like that advice! we don't like to spend time away from each other, honestly we have a lot of fun together. He is like my best friend who I really like. We do a lot for each other, I just want to keep it going good, don't want it to end up like all the past relationship I have had where out of no where he stops calling or stops caring. We go out as much as we can, but money is tight. thanks again