How do you tell if a guy wants you or wants in your pants?

Like OK so I'm wondering if I'm just stupid or not but this guy that keeps texting me and stuff says he really wants to hang out and in the past he's... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Either way, if he's not willing to at least meet you halfway on what you wanna do, he ain't worth your time. If he really wanted to hang out with you, he'd make an effort.

I don't know if it's some kind of tactic or what, but I've had guys try to make me feel like I'm missing out on something by not hanging out with them. It blows my mind when someone who consistently tries to hang out with me pulls that sh*t. Like how he said his terms or none. If you haven't shown interest in him, why would he think you'd do something you didn't want just to hang out with him.

I don't know if that made sense, but anyway if this is how he is now, think of how he may be when you get to know him..