How do you tell if a guy wants you or wants in your pants?

Like OK so I'm wondering if I'm just stupid or not but this guy that keeps texting me and stuff says he really wants to hang out and in the past he's said BS like Lets Do It but I say no because that's against my beliefs. Now he asked me on a date and said we could drive around or movies and I said coffee he got mad and said his options or no. I think he just wants in my pants am I right?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Either way, if he's not willing to at least meet you halfway on what you wanna do, he ain't worth your time. If he really wanted to hang out with you, he'd make an effort.I don't know if it's some kind of tactic or what, but I've had guys try to make me feel like I'm missing out on something by not hanging out with them. It blows my mind when someone who consistently tries to hang out with me pulls that sh*t. Like how he said his terms or none. If you haven't shown interest in him, why would he think you'd do something you didn't want just to hang out with him.I don't know if that made sense, but anyway if this is how he is now, think of how he may be when you get to know him..

What Guys Said 1

• Chances are if he's a teenager only thing on his brain is sex, some guys will even fake a relationship to get to it...

What Girls Said 1

• i would think so from what you said sorry...a guy use to do that to me and I sadly believed everything he said...guys like that are no good move on!