• Ask
  • myTake

How do I ask a girl out in a letter. And creative ideas?

I can't ever talk but I can send her a letter. I want to take her out to dinner. I really don't know what she want to do. How do I ask her in a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• There are no good examples because it is a horrible idea! The only way it would be acceptable is if she were some princess locked away in a high tower, and you were a lowly stable boy who smelt of horse manure, and she would constantly look out her window and gaze longingly at you, while and you would return her smiles, when you weren't busy shoveling sh*t or birthing foals or whatever the hell else stable boys do.That is pretty much the only situation where a letter would be appropriate, and I highly doubt that is the case. Basically in person is the best choice, over the phone also works but isn't the best method, anything else, is a no-no.

What Girls Said 1

• Well the fact that you want to use a letter can be completely romantic or a complete epic fail.Wording well be crucial in this case, and hand writing says A LOT about a guy. I think you should try and keep it very light and simple, not to much heavy stuff. But depending on the girl this could be a instant turn-off. Some girls think its ridiculously childish and un-manly to do such a thing as send a letter. So maybe you should try something mysterious and romantic like little notes instead, for example: "meet me after school, I have something I want to ask you." But be careful with this task, you could end up highly embaressing yourself.

• She moved to anther location. She works at a gym. She moved to a new location. I figured since she never asked for me to call it would be a no go. Me and her had hit it off really good. She used to never want me to move on. She used to be highly emotional jealous over me. At the end because it never became she lost intrust. But it's not because of her its because she used to chase and I would go for it. I fell for her in the end. If I sent you the letter will you make sure it's ok?

• Yes, actually it flatters me that you would be willing to trust me with it. I can tell you what I think of it and report back to you :)

What Guys Said 3

• unless the letter write: "hi, I am a wuss bagplease punch me so I can wake up."Don't write a letter, it'll end terrible. Instead, focus on getting better at talking to people. Not just girls you like but people in general. "I can't ever talk but I can send her a letter."That's like saying "i can't swim but I want to be a navy seal."

• Don't. Ask her in person.