I met a girl on a cruise, and ended up in a one night stand..now she randomly stopped talking to me? why?

I met a girl on a cruise ship on the last day of the cruise. We hit it off, spent the day together, and that night she came to my cabin...I'll leave the rest to your imagination. She had already given me her number, facebook, and email. We spoke for about a week after the trip, and we hit it off, but she got wrapped up with searching for a job and what not in her city. She lives in a completely different city from me.

All of a sudden, she just stops answering my texts, signs off of google chat when I try talking to her etc...Really weird, and random. We did not argue, we didn't do anything, she just decided I guess to stop talking to me. She had even wanted to come visit me sometime in January or February of next year...wtf?!? =\

I do not want to keep calling/texting and act as if I'm desperate to talk to her, because I'm not, but it would be nice if someone wanted to stop talking, to just say it to me. You're not going to hurt my feelings by just saying it to my face =\ I'd prefer honesty as opposed to feeling lost as to why they're not talking to me anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never believe that people are "too busy" to return a text or make a phone call. She may have met someone or she may even have a boyfriend. A lot of my girlfriends have hooked up with guys on vacation and then come back to resume their normal life with their boyfriend. Or she just may be that way, selfish and out of sight and out of mind.

• Yeah...Perhaps, but I'm pretty good at telling when someone is lying, and when they're not, and I am pretty sure she was telling the honest truth when she said she was no longer in a relationship, and explained why, and why she did not want to be in one for the near future. But true, she could have met someone when she got home... Life moves on, I guess. It sucks though, cus we really clicked, and everything felt so right. =\