Why does he constantly tease me and pick on me? He likes me or he views me only as a good friend?

A guy friend of mine often calls me 'ugly', 'fat', 'idiot','stupid' in a joking way but I'm really skinny and not bad-looking...He always mocks me.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• hey..he just enjoys it to mock u. I do to it with my friends and I think it makes your relationship good and funny. But still everything should be in a limit otherwise oneday you are gonna burst at him. Well I can just ask you to be calm because if someday u'd lose that guy friend then you are gonna miss his all naughtyness. Yeah..he probably likes you (cant say how much). Actually someone can only mock you if you let them. Don't show them if it affects you at all. then he won't do that. Everybody want results..here it's your reactions.

Well...enjoy your time and take care...have fun