• Ask
  • myTake

If our arms touch and he maintains contact after, what does it mean?

While sitting in a meeting next to a man who knows I have very strong feelings for him our upper arms meet. He makes no attempt to move away and neither do I ( we actually stay touching until the end of the meeting). I'm married but not happily. He knows this and he knows how I feel about him. He occasionally rubs his jaw or nose during the time we are touching... what should I make of this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• What do you want to make of it?

• I want to know if he has feelings for me but just isn't showing them to me outwardly.

• Show Older
    • He is single, divorced and has no children. I've told him I love him. He tells me he knows I do, but doesn't feel the same way. If this is so, then why would he want to keep body contact with me?

• He's flattered and at some level is attracted to you. But if he said he's not interested, then he's not either because you're married or because he's just not that into you.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!