How do people stay in your mind?

I'm not talking about making someone like you. I'm on about how do people stay in your mind? For instance, this guy stayed in my mind because of his infectious sense of humor and extremely large smile. My best friend stays in my head simply because of her beautiful eyes and hair ;) How about you? There must be something about someone that just makes you think about them regularly and sometimes. X

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• Well I kept thinking about a guy these days. It just happened. I don't know if it was intentional, but he first caught my attention (not in a good way) when he told my close friend that I'm only good on online chats but awkward in real life. I was really pissed off that I couldn't forget him. But after he managed to befriend my close friend because of that (talking about my flaws!), he teased and complimented me like a flirt. And he's staying in my head this whole time because I was analyzing his actions. Arghhh, stupid me! T_T