Why does he hug me so tight?

so I was just wondering why my "boyfriend" hugs me so tight. so like I would wrap my ams around his neck and he would wrap his around my lower back... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• "but then after the first 3 or 4 seconds he'll like lean backwards and try to pull me in more. so guys do you do this with your girlfriends?"

stop you right there. now take a moment and re-read it.

did you? once again

ok, now you have read it twice do you understand what you just did and the see my pet peeve with girls's questions on this site?

you assume, from the actions of one, that all guys do that.

one guy is a really small sample size

i'll admit, you girls take one experience and think it always happens alot. My mom won't eat milky ways because 20 years back she choked on one

i can understand if things happened multiple times fro multiple sources, but no... that's normally not the case.

do you understand what I'm saying here?

• annnnnnnnnnnnnd I read that wrong, thought it was " so do you guys do this with your girlfriends"

so forget the rant directed at you.

but my rant on girls assuming based on a single experience that it'll always happen, stands