• Ask
  • myTake

Girls would you date someone who has never had a girlfriend, ever been on a date and with a rough history?

Girls, would you date a guy who's never had a girlfriend, ever been on a date,or kissed a girl, as well as who's a virgin. The thing is I've dealt... Show More

I also show a lot of confidence when I'm around my friends and when I feel comfortable,and I guess I overthink things when I approach a girl because of my past, I worry what people think of me, that also bothers me. I feel inadequate when I compare myself

Most Helpful Opinion

• There are other people like you, I bet, who's been through a lot. Don't worry when approaching a girl or feel inadequate with yourself. That sort of thing makes a whole awkward feel to the situation. If you go through with confidence, you've got a more likely chance. I'm not going to go judging though because I've been through a lot too and all I am is nervous. I can usually make friends and nothing else. I mean, no ones perfect right? I'm always putting myself down, which is really horrible! And you shouldn't do it. I mean, who cares if you have a few extra pounds, are bald, aren't muscular or smart. The only people who care are the people behind the few extra pounds, the baldness, etc... and the low lives that think they're too good to be around us. I've known that for a fact, sometimes, people who've been through a lot are vulnerable and need someone by their side. They then don't look for looks or anything, just how they act towards you. So, by your personality, I think you aren't being rejected for your interior but your exterior. Truthfully? I'd go out with you. I have problems too but I keep a smile on and I'm okay with people. Not overly awesome with them. Haha, But I've got enough to try and get rid of someone else's problems. There's a good chance when two people with problems get together they neutralize each others problems and nothing hardly seems horrible anymore. :]

What Girls Said 3

• does this person make you happy ? do they know all that you've been through and stuck by you and cheered you up . just think about if it would be GOOOD FOR YOU

• I'm not sure what you mean? But a supportive person would help, someone that could care and love me and I could show the same interest towards them, I guess I just lone for a relationship and intimacy with a girl since I've never experienced it, but because of my situation I don't think it would be attractive at all, and my negative thoughts make me believe I'm worthless and would have nothing good to offer in return :/

• dont telll your self that then you'll never get out of this "funk" my dad went through a thing and all I could do is be their and try to make him happpy . find somebody that does that

• No, none of that stuff matters if we had that connection. don't be so down on yourself. you sound like a great guy

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!