Girls would you date someone who has never had a girlfriend, ever been on a date and with a rough history?

Girls, would you date a guy who's never had a girlfriend, ever been on a date,or kissed a girl, as well as who's a virgin. The thing is I've dealt... Show More

I also show a lot of confidence when I'm around my friends and when I feel comfortable,and I guess I overthink things when I approach a girl because of my past, I worry what people think of me, that also bothers me. I feel inadequate when I compare myself

Most Helpful Girl

• There are other people like you, I bet, who's been through a lot.

Don't worry when approaching a girl or feel inadequate with yourself. That sort of thing makes a whole awkward feel to the situation. If you go through with confidence, you've got a more likely chance.

I'm not going to go judging though because I've been through a lot too and all I am is nervous. I can usually make friends and nothing else.

I mean, no ones perfect right? I'm always putting myself down, which is really horrible! And you shouldn't do it. I mean, who cares if you have a few extra pounds, are bald, aren't muscular or smart. The only people who care are the people behind the few extra pounds, the baldness, etc... and the low lives that think they're too good to be around us.

I've known that for a fact, sometimes, people who've been through a lot are vulnerable and need someone by their side. They then don't look for looks or anything, just how they act towards you.

So, by your personality, I think you aren't being rejected for your interior but your exterior.

Truthfully? I'd go out with you.

I have problems too but I keep a smile on and I'm okay with people. Not overly awesome with them. Haha, But I've got enough to try and get rid of someone else's problems.

There's a good chance when two people with problems get together they neutralize each others problems and nothing hardly seems horrible anymore.

:]