Why do a lot of high school guys seem to date popular, dumb, flirty girls?

I'm not saying all guys do, but why would a guy want to? Why don't they date the attractive, funny, sweet, and outgoing girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• They date them for sex... I'm more of a funny, sweet, and outgoing girl kinda guy, as long as your not butt ugly I won't care to much about looks. I really just want someone I can love who will love me back for who I am. I don't care about anything physical really, I would never sleep with a girl unless she was the one, but then again I'm only in high school as of now. Some guys really will just break a girls heart to sleep with them, I would never be able to do that to a girl. Just be yourself, and express yourself without pity, and someone perfect will come. Here is a famous quote from the lead singer of nirvana, Kurt Cobain.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

So like I said, just be yourself, and don't pay much attention to what others say, just know there will always be people out there who don't like you, just ignore them and care about the ones who do, and eventually, that special someone will come.