• Ask
  • myTake

Is my ex-boyfriend completely over me or does he still have feelings for me?

My ex-boyfriend of 2 years just broke up with me 7 months ago. He said it was because he didn't want someone in his life right now who cares about... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I feel where your coming from. My ex and have a baby together and often talked about marriage have been broken up a little over a month. We broke up over a dumb argument and he up and moved out that next day and got his own apt. He at 1st wanted to work it out and see how it went because he loved me and missed me. Then 2 days later told me he wasn't in love with me anymore. I was crushed and couldn't believe he said that or the fact he actually moved out at all. We had been so happy, hardly ever fought,the argument that led to him leaving we both agreed was dumb. Now we have been apart a month and finally are really putting forth effort in getting along, and trying to be friends. I am also no longer begging, questioning, or trying to get back together (even though us back together is exactly what I want.But I know begging etc...will push him away, plus I love him as a person not just lover and he is my best friend, we were friends b4 we dated.) In fact we are doing the friend with benefit thing. We just had sex for the 1st time since we broke up and agreed to this. The sex was amazing as usual. Afterwards we watched a movie and then did it again. He then laid on my lap like we always did when we watched tv...then he asked me to lay next to him and we cuddled. It was just like old times...until it was time for him to leave and go to his new apt. He kissed our baby goodbye. He didn't kiss me but he told me goodbye and text me that he had fun and we would do it again soon. I don't know what to think...I didn't expect any cuddling to take place. Any advice? Ty!

What Guys Said 2

• He already told you. He now thinks you two are friends with benefits. You aren't a couple, nor does he have any plans on that. You're a booty call. That's about it.

• i told him I don't care about the relationship part, if we are friends with beneits, its totally fine with me because ide rather have that than nothing at all

• Then you're good to go.

• Suppose so

• He still has feelings

What Girls Said 1