Should I tell him again? Confused! not sure what to do... ?

basically, long story short I'm very good friends with this boy and have known him for little under a year now. I've always had a thing for him but he's been in a relationship up until recently when he told me he was currently singe. the thing is I've moved away from home now to go to university so we're quite a distance apart, but I still speak with him and managed to stay in touch although I hardly see him anymore. I've told him how I felt when I got ridiculously drunk one night last summer after he told me how he thought of me as a 'sister' so I flipped and let everything out. however on a separate occasion he told me how if he was single I'd be first on the "list" and he'd hold my hand which is obviously very confusing for me.. :/ I still obviously really like him and now that he's single should I go for it although he lives so far away? we've arranged to meet next weekend when I go home but I'm not sure if it's too soon after he's only just split with his girlfriend. I've only told him once how I felt, should I tell him again? please help! xxx

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• He likely remembers what you told him, and if you've been making an effort to keep in touch, then he probably believes you still have some of those feelings. It may be too soon, so take it slow, but spend time with him. If he makes a move then respond with whatever feels right. If you feel you should make a move, then do it. Just be there, as much as possible.

• thankyou :) x

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!