• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like guys touching their butt?

this question is especially for girls how do you feel if a guy touch or spank your bums? i wanna know this because I wanna feel my girls butt for... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Really? She doesn't ever like you to touch her butt? Are you talking public or private? I'm thinking you're talking both. Let's talk privately. First, if you two are intimate, you should be able to d/c this, and I hope you do. It seems quite normal to me that she not only let you touch her bum, but want you to touch it. This is, or at least can be a sign of affection. It's sexy, it's foreplay, well, you get my drift. But spanking is on a whole other level! When you d/c this it is definitely about sex/making love and it should be approached as this is all up to her. Of course, tell her that you would like her to give it a "shot" lol because it excites you and could really turn her on. And of course, have a safety word to make her feel she has more control in case you get carried away. Let her spank you first, give her a little control. You might like it!Hope it helps.

What Girls Said 6

• No means no.She already refused you.

• Well, me I like it, but in moderation. It makes me feel attractive and sexy! It also makes me feel loved because my man wants me to feel that way, so it brings us closer. But it's something to be careful with because it COULD tell a girl you're only after her body and not a real relationship.

• i personally love my boyfriend touching my butt. Expecially when kissing, I find it cute when he puts his hands in my back pockets. As far as spanking I leave that in the bedroom.

• How well do you know her?I can't stand being spanked or anything because I was aggressed when I was little, so maybe you shouldn't insist?You could try and find out if there's a reason as to why she doesn't like it, but don't force it on her.

• 1) Do this in private. Anything public tends to make us uncomfortable. (Unless she has initiated something similar in public before.)2) Hug her front to front. Do the whole tight squeeze that brings her off her feet. Set her down and run you hands down her body. No lingering just a smooth movement that starts at her mid back and ends on her outer thighs.3) She may tell you to never do it again. But she may also decide that's OK with her.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!