• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a man offers to walk a woman to her car?

The situation takes place in a night course. He happen to see me at my car one afternoon, so he knew where I was parked. That night after class we... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• If you guys were walking and he was talking about general stuff, he's being polite. If it was more of a you and him getting to know each other situation, he probably starting to like ya. I think he knew you'd be fine walking to your car, he just wanted to spend a few more minutes with you.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say that he's being nice and polite. It's called being a gentleman. Only if there is flirting or an invitation for a date can one assume that he's romantically interested. But it's important to go about your merry way and don't let on that him walking you to your car got to you. If he's interested, he'll find reasons to be around you and you'll know his intentions sooner or later. Best wishes!