What does it mean when a man offers to walk a woman to her car?

The situation takes place in a night course. He happen to see me at my car one afternoon, so he knew where I was parked. That night after class we were talking about the following week. I ended the conversation and said "Bye". He goes, " Hey do you need someone to walk you to your car?" I paused for a sec and he said, "You're parked in the back right?". I said I was, and he said if I waited for a min.(he had to walk to the other end of the building to go to his office) he would walk me. I walked with him to his office then we went to the parking lot. It is also important to mention that the location of my car was not dangerous at all. In fact my initial reaction was to say "No, I am fine". In conclusion, was he just being polite,(btw, he is a real smart ass) or was there more to him offering to walk me to my car?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say that he's being nice and polite. It's called being a gentleman. Only if there is flirting or an invitation for a date can one assume that he's romantically interested. But it's important to go about your merry way and don't let on that him walking you to your car got to you. If he's interested, he'll find reasons to be around you and you'll know his intentions sooner or later. Best wishes!

• If you guys were walking and he was talking about general stuff, he's being polite. If it was more of a you and him getting to know each other situation, he probably starting to like ya. I think he knew you'd be fine walking to your car, he just wanted to spend a few more minutes with you.