Why is he distant?

It's been 4 months I've been with my boyfriend, it was great at first but now he's becoming distant. I don't know what I did wrong but he always avoids me for a week or longer. We only talk 3 times a week at the most which I'm okay with but he always leaves in the middle of our conversation then I don't see him for a week or longer again. He still tells me he loves me and I love him too but now I'm starting to wonder if I really want to be with someone who acts like he doesn't care. I left him once for 3 days and he told me he cried because he thought he lost me, but why does he do this to me? I feel like he's taking advantage of me because he knows I'm always waiting for him. he's a really nice and sweet guy though and I defineatly know he's not cheating so please don't say he is. He started to do this out of nowhere one day right after he just went crazy telling me how much he loves me and how much I mean to him. I don't understand any of this. Why is he doing this to me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• I think you need to explain more about your situation for anyone to be able to give a proper answer...