Good conversation topics?

i love this guy ..but when I chat with him or talk to him in real life ... the conversation seems bORING ... REALLY BORING..i tried to figure out a subject we both share so we can talk in ...but I can't successed ...i need ideas ...or how to make him intrested in talking with me and letting him open any conversation

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• it is up to him to find out conversation ideas and impress you, honey.. maybe back off a bit and make him work a bit to talk to you.. and if he likes you, he will come up with ideas.. I am a 40 year old woman who has done much reading on men and men like to pursue they like the chase and if he doesn't chase you, well, I am sorry but he is just not that keen on you..

• I don't like you

• be random... literally just come out of nowhere with crazy questions... just say what's on your mind be yourself sweetie trust me I know how hard it can be starting a conversation but you have to start somewhere or you both will be sitting there looking crazy