• Ask
  • myTake

Why does he want to hug?

Like I mean if they're not dating. So if we're outside & its cold and we're just friends, & he goes "do you wanna hug?" But they probably do this to... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's just a hug.Then again I know a guy who likes hugging all the girls around and he's a horny jackass. Maybe you shouldn't give him a hug. Don't boost his self esteem.

What Guys Said 5

• because girls are soft, warm, lovely etc... makes good feelings. similar as loving puppies.

• What good feelings?

• Good feelings like loving baby animals (baby dogs, baby humans), cats etc.

• i hug and kiss almost any girl I am friend with when I greet them or say goodbyes to them, but maybe it is my latin culture because it is very natural for us, not trying to be the player type.

• He's black not latin, so I'm not sure that's the case lol.

• You feel better after a hug.

• Don't ask questions. Enjoy the hug lol

• Answer da question.

What Girls Said 3

• Most Guys Hug their friends that are girls. It's just a hug sometimes flirtatious and sometimes just a friendly hell0o0o or good bye. I wouldn't read too much into it though. Unless he's only hugging you then may be he likes you :)

• =/ well yu gotta make sure first that he's huggin other girls .. and see... because he might like you !

• Guys hug their friends that are girls...doesn't always mean something...how does he hug you? where are his hands and arms? that will tell you more

• Around my waist, but sometimes when we're parting from the hug he brushes his hand across my butt.

• he's physically attracted to you