What are some questions you can ask a teen boy to make him hella horny without having sex?

Like I'm between 15 and 17 I like teasing my friends that are boys for the fun of it. So I'm doing that with one of my friends he between the same... Show More

Oh and yeah they no its not serious they also like playing this game.
4get it no1 answer this ques. Please

Most Helpful Opinion

• You really shouldn't be asking this. You're trying to ask a teen boy questions that will make him horny? You must have forgotten the "teen boy" part. You want to mess around with him but yet don't want to get laid. You obviously don't know what a teen boy's mind is like or you wouldn't be asking this question. You don't want to fire up his engine, even if you think you do I'm sure you don't want the results. If you don't want to have sex, don't ask the questions. Why take a chance. You have no clue what your dumb questions would do to his mind. You're going to be sending him a message that you really didn't want to send. Game over.