Girls this is why you don't get approached!

In ancient times, warriors put on face paint in order to change their human appearance to that of an extraordinary non-human being, they painted themselves many colors and made themselves look a lot scarier than they actually wereIn modern times, pretty much a large majority of girls/women put on similar face paint (aka make-up) in order to look better than they actually do and to exaggerate features etc.this is why guys don't approach you, because even though you may not think much of yourself, and you think they are in your league, they don't see the real you and assume you are out of their league, and with make up making many many average women above average looking, a lot of girls are considered out of the average man's leaguemy advice to you is to tone down the make up, look more normal and less supermodel! what do you think ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• One of the ironies of dating: Women with "fake" appearances wonder why they can't get "real" men.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't wear makeup and get approached.I wore makeup once and still got approached.If you seriously have ways to get guys to stop approaching please tell me.It's a myth that guys don't approach pretty girls because I'm one of the few models, there's 6, who don't need makeup.I'm not joking I really want to know how to get them to stop approaching & how to look unapproachable.

• until you show pictures no one will believe you :)

• I don't care what others believe.Those tips?I wear headphones but guys usually speak louder, tap my shoulder, or try to ask about the music.I bring a book but they ask about the book.Since I have a body shape made for modeling I can't wear unflattering clothing.I tried a b*tchface but that gets more guys approaching since it looks like a pout.I tried going out in groups but my girls are attention seekers.I tried looking unapproachable but I end up looking sad (?)Those tips?

• I think your point is less about makeup, and more about how both sexes have their lack of confidence, so a girl might see a guy who thinks the girl is out of her league and the guy is thinking the same thing. Its more confidence and less having to do with makeup.

• I get approached more when I'm wearing makeup, but maybe its because makeup makes me feel more confident and I smile more.

• maybe

• I think you might be making some sense here! It's refreshing to have a guy actually say this openly. :)

• I'm certain I get asked out more when I'm not wearing makeup. Granted I hardly ever wear makeup.

• exactly!

• i think you should go fly a kite.

• what?

• Show Older
    • well you look cute with so little make up so you're doomed I guess

• lmfao. thanks? :p

• dude, this is why you don't get approached, you & your condesending attitude

• this is not condescending

• You are talking down to women, that is condesending

• I'm not talking down, just giving advice they can take or leavealot of girls on this site complained about not being approached that's why

• i only wear mascara and still rarely get approached by guys -___-

• pictures would help haha

• Show Older
    • i have. hahaaa I guess they're retarted if they don't see the signals

• a majority of guys are oblivious to signs haha

• I don't wear makeup and do my hair for male approval. I do it because I like it. If a guy chooses not to approach me because he assumes I'm out of his league then oh well I guess it wasn't meant to be. I've dated insecure guys and they make the worst boyfriends anyway. I always noticed that I get approached more when I look bummy but who cares? I prefer meeting guys through friends or people I know, so the fact a random guy is intimidated by a pretty girl doesn't reallly faze me. I feel best when I'm on my glamorous flashy mode so that's what I do.

• good for you, stick to it I guess not wanting to approach you doesn't make him insecure though

• i don't wear any make-up and its safe to say I'm not ugly lol, and I rarely get approached...

• then you are another anamoly and will have to wait for the few brave guys lol

• Show Older
    • lol no, if I looked like a goddess I don't think I'd have this problem :\

• trust me, too much beauty can be a curse :)

• I look like a supermodel without make up. What can I do?

• and you never get approached ?

• Show Older
    • well yeah everyone gets checked out, getting approached is completely differentyou have to make the person approaching you comfortable and accepted, make them feel at ease and not like they're being judged

• I openly admit that I don't want to be approached except by a select few and my body language shows that. Not bitchy just I have some sort of business to conduct and that is what I am there to do.

What Guys Said 6

• I think that's a dumb idea you've come up with to justify why you and other timid guys like you, don't approach women.Women use make up to look sexy and attractive, not to go into battle and scare timid little boys like you.Men like to go and chat to attractive women. The guys who are too scared to approach them.. well, they don't know what they're missing and basic Darwinian natural selection will take care of them eventually.

• looking sexy and attractive can make them seem out of the guy's league when without make up she is in the same league or even lower

• Show Older
    • in case you have been living under a rock, most girls on here complain about how they don't get approached

• You might think that, but those types of questions are not the most common from what I can see.

• i think the beginning is the most retarded thing ever. what saved your self was this "my advice to you is to tone down the make up, look more normal and less supermodel! "

• Chee-Bugah.?

• They look better with make up, its just some girls don't know how to put it on to make it look good.

• there is such a thing as looking too good though

• I was hoping you were going to say that some women are so bad at applying makeup that it makes them look like non-human beings and scares off predators. That would have been funny as hell.

• wow it actually makes sense