Girls this is why you don't get approached!

In ancient times, warriors put on face paint in order to change their human appearance to that of an extraordinary non-human being, they painted themselves many colors and made themselves look a lot scarier than they actually were

In modern times, pretty much a large majority of girls/women put on similar face paint (aka make-up) in order to look better than they actually do and to exaggerate features etc.

this is why guys don't approach you, because even though you may not think much of yourself, and you think they are in your league, they don't see the real you and assume you are out of their league, and with make up making many many average women above average looking, a lot of girls are considered out of the average man's league

my advice to you is to tone down the make up, look more normal and less supermodel!

what do you think ?

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the ironies of dating: Women with "fake" appearances wonder why they can't get "real" men.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 11

• I don't wear makeup and get approached.

I wore makeup once and still got approached.

If you seriously have ways to get guys to stop approaching please tell me.

It's a myth that guys don't approach pretty girls because I'm one of the few models, there's 6, who don't need makeup.

I'm not joking I really want to know how to get them to stop approaching & how to look unapproachable.

• until you show pictures no one will believe you :)

• I don't care what others believe.

Those tips?

I wear headphones but guys usually speak louder, tap my shoulder, or try to ask about the music.

I bring a book but they ask about the book.

Since I have a body shape made for modeling I can't wear unflattering clothing.

I tried a b*tchface but that gets more guys approaching since it looks like a pout.

I tried going out in groups but my girls are attention seekers.

I tried looking unapproachable but I end up looking sad (?)

Those tips?

• I think your point is less about makeup, and more about how both sexes have their lack of confidence, so a girl might see a guy who thinks the girl is out of her league and the guy is thinking the same thing. Its more confidence and less having to do with makeup.

• I'm certain I get asked out more when I'm not wearing makeup. Granted I hardly ever wear makeup.

• i think you should go fly a kite.

• what?

• well you look cute with so little make up so you're doomed I guess

• lmfao. thanks? :p

• I think you might be making some sense here! It's refreshing to have a guy actually say this openly. :)

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 7

• I think that's a dumb idea you've come up with to justify why you and other timid guys like you, don't approach women.

Women use make up to look sexy and attractive, not to go into battle and scare timid little boys like you.

Men like to go and chat to attractive women. The guys who are too scared to approach them.. well, they don't know what they're missing and basic Darwinian natural selection will take care of them eventually.

• looking sexy and attractive can make them seem out of the guy's league when without make up she is in the same league or even lower

• in case you have been living under a rock, most girls on here complain about how they don't get approached

• You might think that, but those types of questions are not the most common from what I can see.

• i think the beginning is the most retarded thing ever. what saved your self was this "my advice to you is to tone down the make up, look more normal and less supermodel! "

• I was hoping you were going to say that some women are so bad at applying makeup that it makes them look like non-human beings and scares off predators. That would have been funny as hell.

• They look better with make up, its just some girls don't know how to put it on to make it look good.

• there is such a thing as looking too good though

• Chee-Bugah.?

More from Guys
2