Why do men get scared so easily? (see details)

If a woman displays her feelings for a man, many times the man gets scared & pushes her away. Why do men have an issue with this & how can a woman... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, what do you mean by "displays her feelings for a man"?

If it's like: (true story) - "I definitely want to get married within the next 4 years, and I want to have children, with you, our children. But I don't like working; working is just not for me. I've tried it, and I don't like it. I'm better in other things, like staying home, taking care of the house, raising the kids, wearing sexy outfits for you when you come home, all stressed from work." (well, I'm sorry, but no thank you).

If it's like: "I love you / I have feelings for you / etc." (that's not a problem, that's not scary).

I think, in an effort to avoid saying something so simple, women drive themselves crazy trying to beat around the bush in creative and elaborate ways (and that ends up scaring guys away, because it's NOT NATURAL - IT'S WEIRD!)