Why do creepy old guys always hit on me?

i mean 40, 50, 60 year olds? I'm 23. why do these guys always hit on me? why can't a guy my age ask me out already?

*barfs*
with more than half the answer I got, I think I'll just go and puke some more. thanks for some decent answers I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they are old creepy guys. Same reason why women 18, 19, 20 date and marry hugh hefner and other rich guys who are old enough to be their father. because your a trophy girls in sense and they wanna feel young again...everyone does. if you were a creepy 50 year old guy you would be hitting on 23 year olds too...yeah you would. so don't be a hypocrite. if you were a 50 year old women and were very attracted to a 23 year old guy would you get with him...thinkabout it and think b4 you judge.

Asker upvoted
    • inadvertedly you judged my sense of morals. I would not hit on a girl half my age if I were a guy because of my morals and how I worry about what my kids would think of that type of behavior.

if you're OK with you sister or your mom going out wtih an 80 year old then that's cool because your values are different from mine. thanks for answering though

• "if you were a creepy 50 year old guy you would be hitting on 23 year olds too...yeah you would. so don't be a hypocrite." Assuming she WOULD do something that she HASN'T doesn't make her a hypocrite. I, too, like to think I wouldn't hit on girls half my age. If they're the same age as my daughter, I expect to respect them the way I respect my daughter.

• although I agree with you on most of the statment.

However I hate generalizing, because I am for instense 28 and I am wealthy-thank god- with fair experiance of life, yet I am single and not chasing young girls...because I had a few relarionships that ended up hurting me a lot and made me swore never to get involved in a relationship or have feelings in the first place...and I assure you that I know a few "mature" which is better word guys who only get involved with other mature ladies.