Why do white girls like black guys so much?

Now, get a grip folks: this is not me trying to rant on about something or offend anyone. I HONESTLY just want to know. Seriously. I'm black myself, see no problem with interracial relationships, and have kind-sort-ish dated a white girl in the past (I like all girls). But as I've gotten older I've noticed this fascination in black people by white girls more than any other girls.

Let me tell you what brought about this inquiry. Just yesterday I was going to the mall for a job interview at Zumiez (for which I was granted on the spot!) and I was sitting in my car with my door open just adjusting my headphones before I got out. A girl (yes she was white lol) walks by my window with her friend, gives me a thumbs up, says "looking gooood" (just like that), and her walks away smiling.

This is just one of the many encounters over my life. Seems like white girls are the only ones that have the courage to approach black guys that they think are cute. I hate to use the word "intimidating" but this is what people use to describe black people, yet I'm probably the furthest from that (Jamaicans usually aren't), so maybe this accounts for it? I don't know.

I want to hear from white girls that love or would never date a black guy! What do you guys think? Is this just being very nice? Or is it fulfilling some "exotic" fantasy? Men, what do you think? Once again, I like all girls and I really don't want to offend anyone by making a generalization, I'm just curious as to why I get hit on by white sisters even more than my black sisters?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a black girl and I really don't approach guys. I was raised that it was "fast" and desperate to do so. if a guy is interested in getting to know me he will approach me. It just doesn't look right for a girl to approach a guy, most of the white girls who do that are usually hoes (sorry its the truth). Not just white girls, but its mannish for any girl to just start approaching a guy like that..I know yall are flattered by the attention but at the end of the day, would you really take a girl like that seriously?

Also black girls get judged a lot more harshly than white girls do. even if a white girl is a hoe, its okay because its seen as "she's free spirited" but if a black girl does the same thing she's just a "nasty bitch". Even in high school the white girls that gave head and had sex werent looked down on but the black girls that did it were seen as trash..So I feel that if I were to be forward with a guy he would look at me like I'm a hoe and not respect me.

The guys that I know approach the girls they are interested in. If they don't approach you either they thought you werent cute or didn't want to talk to you that bad. so why would I go out of my way for a guy that didn't see me as good enough to talk to? All that does is boost his ego but it doesn't benefit the girl

• dang I feel you girl. a lot of my girl friends who are black say the same things. its not good to get bent out of shape over it tho, just realize that in some cases this is true.

however, I don't think you should think about this and NOT approach guys. You should! I love it when girls approach me, in fact all the girlfriends I've had have come to me first. I put a strong emphasis on my black women, and I think you should be strong and be a go getter girl!

You're full of shit, wind your neck in sweetheart.