Why do white girls like black guys so much?

Now, get a grip folks: this is not me trying to rant on about something or offend anyone. I HONESTLY just want to know. Seriously. I'm black myself, see no problem with interracial relationships, and have kind-sort-ish dated a white girl in the past (I like all girls). But as I've gotten older I've noticed this fascination in black people by white girls more than any other girls.

Let me tell you what brought about this inquiry. Just yesterday I was going to the mall for a job interview at Zumiez (for which I was granted on the spot!) and I was sitting in my car with my door open just adjusting my headphones before I got out. A girl (yes she was white lol) walks by my window with her friend, gives me a thumbs up, says "looking gooood" (just like that), and her walks away smiling.

This is just one of the many encounters over my life. Seems like white girls are the only ones that have the courage to approach black guys that they think are cute. I hate to use the word "intimidating" but this is what people use to describe black people, yet I'm probably the furthest from that (Jamaicans usually aren't), so maybe this accounts for it? I don't know.

I want to hear from white girls that love or would never date a black guy! What do you guys think? Is this just being very nice? Or is it fulfilling some "exotic" fantasy? Men, what do you think? Once again, I like all girls and I really don't want to offend anyone by making a generalization, I'm just curious as to why I get hit on by white sisters even more than my black sisters?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 24

What Guys Said 3

• Selected as most helpful

I'm a black girl and I really don't approach guys. I was raised that it was "fast" and desperate to do so. if a guy is interested in getting to know me he will approach me. It just doesn't look right for a girl to approach a guy, most of the white girls who do that are usually hoes (sorry its the truth). Not just white girls, but its mannish for any girl to just start approaching a guy like that..I know yall are flattered by the attention but at the end of the day, would you really take a girl like that seriously?

Also black girls get judged a lot more harshly than white girls do. even if a white girl is a hoe, its okay because its seen as "she's free spirited" but if a black girl does the same thing she's just a "nasty bitch". Even in high school the white girls that gave head and had sex werent looked down on but the black girls that did it were seen as trash..So I feel that if I were to be forward with a guy he would look at me like I'm a hoe and not respect me.

The guys that I know approach the girls they are interested in. If they don't approach you either they thought you werent cute or didn't want to talk to you that bad. so why would I go out of my way for a guy that didn't see me as good enough to talk to? All that does is boost his ego but it doesn't benefit the girl

• dang I feel you girl. a lot of my girl friends who are black say the same things. its not good to get bent out of shape over it tho, just realize that in some cases this is true.

however, I don't think you should think about this and NOT approach guys. You should! I love it when girls approach me, in fact all the girlfriends I've had have come to me first. I put a strong emphasis on my black women, and I think you should be strong and be a go getter girl!

I soon to be married to the most wonderful black man in the world!

• I just really like the dark chocolate skin, the swag their mentality and their...hahaha

it is what it is

• You could get it.

• I'm white now like white guys but I found myself liking black guys now let me say why ...When I run my hand down along his chest and I see us together I become breathless me my color on his it's complimenting and very sexy it drives me wild I really love it it's different,just being honest.

• The girl either:

a) Has no life.

OR

b) Has big boobs and a big butt, and loves to act in a slutty manner.

Call me mean but I'm like 85% true here.

• Well shiii can't argue with 85%! lol

• these girls just sound like thirsty hoes. a lot of white girls that aggressively pursue black guys are just that, thirsty hoes. nothing to really boast about, they do it to any guy who is black, they have a fetish.

• Saw thirsty and stopped reading. Fck that word. I can't do nice sht for any girl these days without someone droppin that word. I can't approach girls I like without them thinking thirsty. Not that I care what they think, just another barrier to get over. I asked for the chain-linked fence, not the brick wall.

• Lmao wow just today I saw a biracial couple of that with a baby and its weird but usually the guy smiles at me but the lady doesn't..I always heard a black guy in a IR will give a sister dirty looks but I don't care..I usually don't hit on guys or compliment even if she's the same race as me and I'm black...make the whole presidential obama has made it OK for white girls to show their love because obama's mom is white and his dad african

This is late but congrats on your job

• because every young black guy acts like he's going to be the next big rap icon or business man. I never had a white girl interested in me AND I'm white but I don't care because just for the mix girls.

• I would never date a black guy because I don't want to sabotage my genetics. I would actually like for my children to have some physical resemblance to me. I think it is extremely unfair to breed with a black for a white person because all their unique physical attributes are completely diluted by black genes. In other words, I want to have white kids. I think it's a beautiful thing to be able to look at your child and see yourself in your kid, and not just the look of its non-white father. It's kind of like stomping on the grave of your ancestors. Once a person breeds with a black, it will take generations to erase the effects of that and to rejuvenate white traits. You may have a similar genotype to your offspring, but not phenotype. I also think interracial breeding is incredibly selfish on the white person's part because they are only making demographic contributions to black people, whereas they are creating an opposite effect for white people. It's imperative that white people maintain their heritage and presence in this world and interracial dating destroys that attempt. Real white girls appreciate the subtle differences found in their own race. A bored person who lacks racial pride seeks an exotic mate and they may find temporary carnality in this, but soon they grow tired of it and regret their decision. This is evident in the high divorce rate amongst white females and black males in this country.

• thats bull crap because your kids will look like you no matter

• lol TROLLFACE!

• because black guys got more swagg(;and black guys make thier women feel better

• i have swag but swag is : to arrange (as drapery) in swags <the days of endless worrying had taken their toll, and the old woman's face swagged with exhaustion>

• I like a lot of races, but I like white guys the best.

Maybe because that's the only race I really know...and that they're the prettiest.

• because they are hot! :)

• I could go black but tHEN I'll be afraid I'll never come back! sorry pale and unsexy . I could plese if I was black lol

• lol, no homo but this is true :P

• I find black guys a little intimidating, just because-in my personal experience- they come on EXTREMELY strong. And that puts me off. Also, most of the ones around here love to live up the the "ghetto" stereotype and make themselves look like uneducated neanderthals looking for a quickie. My mentor and best friend is black, though he's also gay, but he has shown me that there are plenty of black men that are educated and value women and aren't the least bit intimidating. So at the moment, I am equally attracted to all races (Though I find Asians extremely sexy lol). Honestly though, I just think a lot of women see black men as being easy because many of the ones I've seen will hit on anything with a pulse.

• LOL DONT SHOOT! zimmerman was intimidating,and look at what happend .so when is the next clan meeting / :)jkd

• ouch. thank God I'm not like that. Shit, if there is no reciprocation, she can take a hike. I won't waste my time. Although, if you want a guy that comes on really soft, he's probably going to be soft in a lot of other things. I say have confidence no matter what someone tells you, just do it in moderation.

• The same reason they like any other race, color doesn't matter, it's about who someone is on the inside.

• yes, people do go for physical appearance, but all races are beautiful.

And I agree, The Rocky Horror Picture Show is awesome :)

• Well, I wish it was like that all the time. But it would be naive of us to overlook the fact that some people just go on physical appearance.

And by the way, Rocky Horror is awesome :)

• generally because black guys are much better looking and tougher. girls feel more protected and girlie when with a black guy. also they are a lot smoother

• what can I say with my jew noise lol,i can't have cute block nose lol

• lol dang I keep hearing that. I guess its just our culture, born to be chill hahaha. ooooh this site is so insightful xD

• Dude where are you from... you must be from like the burbs with hella white ppl...And its like the new trend now... Guess white girls wised up...

• I'm from the urban.

• Oh of course! Why wouldn't I? No, I'm not one of "those nigas," who only date girls other than their race. Nope, the majority of the girls I've dated are black. The only thing I can't stand is ghetto people, and there are hardly any of those in college ;) I wouldn't even survive the dating scene if there were no black girls, damn that would be some ol bullsh*t...

• so do you date black girls at all?

• Show Older
  • Im a black girl, and I really wouldn't say that all white women love black guys. lol that's the problem today. if you think that is true then go to predominately white areas and go up to rednecks and see if they like you. lol But yes I do see white girls with black guys every blue moon. but I mostly see everyone with their own race. blacks with blacks, whites with whites Asians with asians. ect. and I see approaching guys as extremely desperate. But I could care less about interracial couples being with each other. black men and white women can have each other... : )

• I'm not from a redneck area but mostly white area.

• thats how I feel about black women with white guys too! ha ha I'm like, yes please help yourself! could not care less everyone deserved to be loved.

• Yeh, I don't care either, I've dated a few races other than black. Big culture difference, but that's pretty much it. The pink is still the same LOL I did not just say that xD

• I've dated a black guy, but it never had anything to do with his race.

I've never noticed a preference for any race.

You've noticed something so interesting... maybe you're special?

• This is what I'm shooting for! lol.

• Haha, maybe the girls are seeing something more than your skin colour in you :)

• lol, what do you mean by "special'? LMAO

• i don't prefer one race over another. I'm attracted to all races if I find that attraction. but for me black guys are really intriguing for many reasons. in my experience they are usually confident and smooth. I also like how they are built and their overall masculinity. they are so down to earth and caring too :)

• very true Jones. I try not to, but I can't help being biased towards black women; that's what I'm used to. The key is to acknowledge this and not let it take you over. I've found girls of every race attractive at one time or another. I'm even talking to this white girl right now.

• o I find this to be bull crap, everyone looks at race you just don't mind it...that is a big factor a really big factor that cannot go un-noticed and un-addressed... especially between these two races

• Aaaah, like so few people understand :)

• I don't date people for their ethnicity, I date someone because I like them as a person and find them attractive. I think there are attractive and unattractive people of all ethnicities.

I've never dated a black guy, but I would if I were single and there was a mutual attraction, but it has nothing to do with an "exotic fantasy".

My experience with Jamaican men is that they are generally very friendly, fun, and outgoing, so I could definitely see women seeing them as approachable.

• No problem. :)

• thank you for your honesty!

• lol :)

• Show Older
  • I really like black guys too ha.. and its because a black guy is more "cool" than a white guy if you know what I mean.. And I feel like a black guy is more "man" than a white guy are..

Black : men

White : boys ...

• why do I have to feel lame just beacuse I'm white/? :(

• Lol ^

• Oh w8, looks like I was reading the wrong manual.

The benefits are gratuitous amounts of booty-getting.

• Show Older
  • Show More
  • It seems as though people don't understand that the only difference between a white person and a black person is the pigment in their skin. All of our ancestors when our race started derive from Africa. So we are all what we call "black". But its not about the color of your skin. You have ghetto people that act as though they are the world and try to act uneducated to gain rep from their friends. These guys are all races though. Not just black. The same thing with the rest of the groups of people. Nerds, emos, hipsters, jocks, gangsters, ect. Then it comes to attributes. Whit men have small junk and the black men have the big junk. I'm a white male and I can tell you that my junk is far from the stereotype. Lol. But when you get to sports. They say white men can't jump. I know of two high jumpers on my track team that are white. Not to mention the best high jumper in the state is white. Then people say black guys are faster. I run a 4.48 on the 40 as a senior in high school. I'm the fastest guy on the football team. These stereotypes are what bring you to think one race is different from another. Were all the same. Were all human.

But then getting to why white girls like black guys. I'm thinking it probably has something to do with these stereotypes. I'm thinking if there only going for black dudes and they are reaching out to them they are probably whores that are looking for the big junk to fill them up. Or it could just be how they feel and what they see as attractive. I find many black women very attractive. But I don't prefer one race over another. Like many people.

• Youre my fcking hero bro. Base God among men right here.

• WOW hold up everyone, I was born black, raised by whites and sold out by both. When it comes to dating, if she ain't white, that ain't right. I love white chicks so much that I even listen to white power music in the honor of those pretiest living creatures on earth. WORD

• I just laughted so freakin hard... A pieceof apple that I was eating just flew out of my mouth. LMAO. I really hope you're just kidding tho lol, trflin.

• I'm black, and when I date outside my race, I tend to avoid girls who exclusively date Black guys. I vastly prefer girls who would be willing to date any race. Girls who exclusively date Black guys tend to have preconceived notions/stereotypes about us that just aren't true.

Take the girls in these videos for example:

link

link

• Good for you?

• I found those videos to be extremely offensive

• Good God, that was revolting, lol. I feel you bro. Being black myself, I used to think the same way (still sort of do, but I have certain exceptions now). I don't get too hung up on it tho because either way, it works out in my favor, if you catch my drift ;D